Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Done SKOGEY

hammajang is weaksauce.

ray ray is jus salty that he got hit... thats probs why hes says that...congrats skogey..you killed this season... Cool
AlKi

Yeah, well Lude just give skogey your player name and when he is finished hitting you 12times in 5minutes then post your comment again. Skogay just had a temper tamtrum and took it upon himself to throw 20million of my money away. As I've said before its just a game and in good fun, but when someone like him that has basically been here from the beginning that knows all the games little secrets then yeah, Id agree he'll take the lead because of it.

Quote:Yeah, well Lude just give skogey your player name and when he is finished hitting you 12times in 5minutes then post your comment again. Skogay just had a temper tamtrum and took it upon himself to throw 20million of my money away. As I've said before its just a game and in good fun, but when someone like him that has basically been here from the beginning that knows all the games little secrets then yeah, Id agree he'll take the lead because of it.

What what? Just because you have been around since the beginning doesnt give you any real advantage. You make it seem as if MC has been the same now since when it started. Its not about how long you have been here but more about how fast you adapt to the changes. And if you think staying close to top 30 in the past 6 rounds is good that doesnt mean [censored] because 1 mill can mean 1st or 301st. If you where in top 30 in 6 rounds in the origional MC then that takes some skill because the margin between everyone in the top 25 was around 20 mill atleast.
NSX DREAMN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  someone stealing all the cars lol (skogey) domesticabus 28 4,763 06-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rhs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon