Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes

Ok, so we've been following your threads on ideas and changes you'd like to see to MC. Here's a list of what we are thinking of changing for the next game period. If there's enough support, then we will add them immediately:

1) bring back accept/decline for races
2) bring back money and pink slip racing
3) EXP: racing higher level players will gain more exp and lower level player - less. Perhaps add a feature where if you continually spam the same player, you gain less and less exp from than player
4) Gain exp from HI's, Stealing, Carjacking and Recruiting too
5) *NEW IDEA*
- We've been thinking of adding a twist to the game where not only do you improve your skills by gaining experience and leveling up, but each time you gain a skill level, you also receive a bonus "Skill Point". You can apply these skill points to 'custom tailor' your player.

ie: you will have a sub set of character traits/abilities that you can improve by adding 'Skill points' to them such as:

- Reaction Time
- Launching
- Tuning
- All-motor
- Forced Induction
- HI
- Stealing
- Recruiting
- FWD
- RWD
- AWD
etc etc

The idea is that when a new game period starts, everyone gets like 5 or 10 points to apply to whatever attributes they wish. Then for each skill level you get, you will receive an additional 'Skill Point' that you can add to these attributes to make you better in that area.

For example, if you add points to the HI attribute, you will get better at HI'ing. Someone that has, say 5pts for HI will be more successful at HI'ing than someone with only 1pt. Or, if you add points to Tuning, you will gain more power tuning than someone else that has the same car/mods with less points in the Tuning attribute, etc etc.

With this new structure, it will diversify all the cars even more and will mix up the game. Two players of the same skill level and the same car/mods can run totally different times if they've applied their Skill points differently, etc etc...

Wink

Please keep this thread CONSTRUCTIVE. Big Grin

:rock:YAY! I love all of those ideas. Except for maybe the attribute points. Some There should probally be a max on each level of say 5 or so. If one of the top HI stacked his attributes with HI points he would destroy! It seems like maybe a few of those came from a post that my friend and I started. Id love to hear what everyone else thinks on this subject because i am absolutely thrilled. im going to tell my friend who doesnt have a forum name so dont be surprised if there is another post from this name haha.
:tocas:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

1) bring back accept/decline for races
2) bring back money and pink slip racing
3) EXP: racing higher level players will gain more exp and lower level player - less. Perhaps add a feature where if you continually spam the same player, you gain less and less exp from than player
4) Gain exp from HI's, Stealing, Carjacking and Recruiting too

I am def. for all of these changes, and i think these will provide the change MC needs. The attributes is def. a good idea, especially as it pertains to being able to use any car and make it fast enough to compete with all the rest.

I would be absolutely thrilled if these updates were made

Its daring it really is to bring the spam involved. I know people get pissed when they get spammed already Big Grin

i say add all of those ideas back in again and the 5th point with the Attribute points or W/E add that defo. as that would be good and dont put a cap on how many points on each thing cause most HI'ers dont race much and even if they did they wouldnt go for real high levels for the points.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

I think the points idea might be ok, but it might also deter from the main aspect of this game, that being racing. Sure not everyone is a racer, just as long as there are limits I think it could be an interesting and fun idea. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Does first place persons crew still get 10 times exp? or no because this new or old... feature. and are we gonna have to wait 4 min for the race results? to be able to send out more race grudges lol.. i liky alot if the awnser is no to second question.

What if u can send as many request as u want so its not as TIME CONSUMING.. plz I think this would get more people playing, more people that work 4 sure and ppl that have some what of a life.

Also can u add skill points to improve working... as in making more money and less chance of losing cms/ims?

other than that these chances seem pretty kool

wait a sec, so the higher lvl players work hard to get thoes higher levels by racing alot and then the lower lvl player come on and race the higher lvl players they get more exp?

what about a most races won medal/icon? top cm medal/icon?

fuck another question, when does it start?

admin Wrote:- Reaction Time
- Launching
- Tuning
- All-motor
- Forced Induction
- HI
- Stealing
- Recruiting
- FWD
- RWD
- AWD
etc etc

Why not make it simply. Make skill points for

Racing
HI
CJ

etc...

I think this will be a perfect way to add some pace to mc

My only problem now is that racing simply isnt fun anymore, and spamming your history is so tedious.
This should add a whole new perspective on sleeper cars and etc.

An important question tho. How much EXP will these "money/slips" races be worth?

Is it going to lean more towards quickmatch exp, or just reg. racing ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belayed updates Elipse... 7 2,105 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon