Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighten up the HI Algo?

looks to me like there's a tactic haha.
midori's just got it down, and i think he'd be at like 500x as many hits if he'd spent. 30 hits in like 15 days is too easily possible without spending.

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:...and no i havent spent besides memby, and my prize credits from last round.
which is what i assume you used when you went from like 16 to 40 in a short period of time. i'm not dissing anyone's skills but let's be real. there are a lot of people in this game who are good at hi. the hi algo has fluctuated wildly over the last several rounds and that really was my point in posting. this far into the game the hi's are pretty low by any measure. as it is hi's are effectively a much smaller part of the game than they have been for the most part of the game's history. if that's the point then so be it but it's a different game.

everything comes into play when this far into the round... Level, attemtps (for those who believe in it), finding of numbers, better NW gaps, other players levels, i noticed before that the close to the middle of the round the easier it is, every round i jump alot in the middle then slow down, its been like that forever. but i do understand what youre saying, it is fairly low still, last round i won HI from day 1, but yet i still managed to get another 54 HI legit without spending... so i dunno.. maybe ill end up with the same this round. but good luck to all.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

MACK @ 28 BILL HIT...thats just cause kiro jumped to 280 billlion...me and techy and a few others couldnt even hit him at 400bill lmao but nice hit mack..networth hardly matters tbh...
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

lol. if nw didn't matter, don't you think you guys and your multi's woulda hit kiro when he jumped?

HI payout is a bit high in my opinion. it's like 8-9% nw per hit, which could ruin someone in a few short hits.

10/0 hit lmfao?? was just gonna do a few attempts gaining...first time as well

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $476,444,168, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

4,170 units of fuel
5,657 units of nitrous
314,926,515 calendars

You leave undetected.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

LMFAO, Tim made that hit. He told me he just hopped on and out of blue he actually got the hit. He knows several combo's, he used 10/168. It had to be luck then.

Networth range really do matter alot of times though. Out of 1k creds, I got 1 hit. Within range.
-xTechno

A few tips for those struggling.

Anyone who tells you NW doesn't matter now, probably shouldn't be giving HI advice.

Jared already pointed out some other things that matter now, such as attempts, level range.

Numbers haven't changed, just depends on your timing.

Find your own timing and you'll be fine.

Victorious Wrote:A few tips for those struggling.

Anyone who tells you NW doesn't matter now, probably shouldn't be giving HI advice.

Jared already pointed out some other things that matter now, such as attempts, level range.

Numbers haven't changed, just depends on your timing.

Find your own timing and you'll be fine.

as per every time they change it ... all you gotta do is spend a bita time testing a trying things.

odvisly hobbie and midori have found things that work for them.
Black__Metal

I never understood how to "test" HI combos. Do I start at 10/1 and then 10/2. Is the good HI'ing time when you get caught?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon