Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highway Officer being racist/prejudice or just dumb

I love how randomly he messages me in the game with racist comments. And now he says I'm gay cause of my avatar. And he gets his "friends" to message me. Some messages they sent me down below. I deleted the racist comment from Highway Officer. I'm not sure if this guy is a "vet" but I really want to know how old he is. He might be mad at me because I spammed races at him but does that call for messaging me and calling me punk/fag? I want to know if he's a "vet" or some punk that has nothing better to do then message people calling them w/e.

HIGHWAY_OFFICERthey are punks whatever they are so are you
Oct 22, 2008 6:16am

AssRamesteiner whos the wet backs on your avatar cock face?
Oct 23, 2008 5:46am

Ake_____________ Who are the fags on your avatar? Are you gay?
Oct 23, 2008 5:58am

Renzuli Its in the forums that you are a fag............ want some work?
Oct 23, 2008 6:06am
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I love how randomly he messages me in the game with racist comments. And now he says I'm gay cause of my avatar. And he gets his "friends" to message me. Some messages they sent me down below. I deleted the racist comment from Highway Officer. I'm not sure if this guy is a "vet" but I really want to know how old he is. He might be mad at me because I spammed races at him but does that call for messaging me and calling me punk/fag? I want to know if he's a "vet" or some punk that has nothing better to do then message people calling them w/e.

HIGHWAY_OFFICERthey are punks whatever they are so are you
Oct 22, 2008 6:16am

AssRamesteiner whos the wet backs on your avatar cock face?
Oct 23, 2008 5:46am

Ake_____________ Who are the fags on your avatar? Are you gay?
Oct 23, 2008 5:58am

Renzuli Its in the forums that you are a fag............ want some work?
Oct 23, 2008 6:06am

you must have a real gay pic on ya avtr .. im gna cheak it out afta this post ..

highway is all good .. i dont see how saying they are a punk and so are u is bad ... i mean unless your a lil girl and cant take a tiny bita sh1t ... in that case you shouldnt even have made a accnt on mc lol.

AssRamesteiner and AKE______ who knows who they are ..just dumb kids im asuuming ..

BUT

Renzuli i find funny as hell hahahahahaha "want some work" bahahaha
Black__Metal

He made racist comments to me. First time he ever sent me anything and its racist comments.

by calling you a punk ?!?!

yea real racist . . .
Black__Metal

Well if you can read better I wrote that I deleted the racist comment from my inbox. But basically he said that the guys in my profile were puerto rican or some other asian trash. And I got offended. Then he gets Assram to message me until i blocked both of them.

Big_Bang Wrote:Well if you can read better I wrote that I deleted the racist comment from my inbox. But basically he said that the guys in my profile were puerto rican or some other asian trash. And I got offended. Then he gets Assram to message me until i blocked both of them.

As long as he dosn't call me a wetback Smile

Immigration? where?

runs............... haha

Big_Bang Wrote:Well if you can read better I wrote that I deleted the racist comment from my inbox. But basically he said that the guys in my profile were puerto rican or some other asian trash. And I got offended. Then he gets Assram to message me until i blocked both of them.

lmfao ... so you happend to delet the comment from your inbox that your basing this all on ...

how convinent . . . . .

not trying to start shit dude but if u dont have anything to back this up bar a "he called me a punk" then what a pointless thread.
Black__Metal

if u can't take abit of trash talk ur in the wrong game mate. no need to post a thread every ime some1 sends u a msgTongue big bang ur alrightWink

Digital_Magic

actually highway is pretty nice for the most part but sometimes is a real nob
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just dumb ILUV2EXLR8 3 1,204 07-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  lol @ dumb ass polish ppl PANDAhumpnMONKEY 11 2,377 03-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Rick Ross :: The Correctional Officer PANDAhumpnMONKEY 1 672 02-08-2009, 03:11 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon