Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Slower Drivers

Race more get more exp

I agree. I got some people mad the beginning of session cause I spammed them so much. I just race people who are slower than me. If you ask me to stop nicely I'll think about it. But for those who say STR33T_KILLA
Oct 16, 2008 8:01pm stop fucking racing me I will keep racing you. Plus it's part of the game Big Grin. If they kill your ratio devote more time to bring it back up. Not TOO hard.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Yeah I agree Sam... All part of the game eh... Like BIGBANG said, we all get spammed just work a bit harder to win the races, for every time Sam races win 5 other ones from ppl below you, your ratio will stay fine
IGN: SKDFIRO

STR33T KILLA is an idiot I don't think anyone should listen to them till we know it's the real Valorn haha

simons a idiot aswell Tongue eh bro Tongue

yea this street killer dude is killing valron/chris rep hard. . .

ban his accnt until chris shows up one way or anther.
Black__Metal

Only compared to you cos you are all knowing Tongue

Well spoken Sam....couldn't agree more....

yeah lets spam race rookies...(the future of the game) so they don't want to play anymore ha what smart ppl we have hear...Rolleyes It's all well and good until your on the recieving end. think about this b4 u replySmile

Digital_Magic

Rofl. I guess your not "smart" either cause you misspelled here. Plus I already am on the receiving end of getting spammed so its all good.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

ive got over 3000 races lost not botherin me any. still got a 3 bil net. just gotta get lucky and punch in some numbers for a hi (kinda pissed i got 7 in less than 20 mins and now i cant hit shit)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon