Facebook      

Poll: Is MC worth playing with the new changes ??
YES
NO
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll

I like the game how it is... it's easy for new players 2 get into the swing of things quickly, which means they are more likley 2 spend $$$ which is a great business decision on ur part Ray. I think Kevin said it correct... the only problem i see is the hi combos are way 2 low. Dont get me wrong iam all for hi's cauz they keep ppl in check lol. With 11 days left iam at a 100% exp on lvl 52 and i can't lvl without spending cauz i get hi'd back down within 10 mins of working. As a worker and a racer it becomes frustrating and boring.
I think u need 2 find a happy medium for both workers and hi'ers, cauz at the moment the hi'ers are running the game and us racer/workers are just getting ownedTongue

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:I like the game how it is... it's easy for new players 2 get into the swing of things quickly, which means they are more likley 2 spend $$$ which is a great business decision on ur part Ray. I think Kevin said it correct... the only problem i see is the hi combos are way 2 low. Dont get me wrong iam all for hi's cauz they keep ppl in check lol. With 11 days left iam at a 100% exp on lvl 52 and i can't lvl without spending cauz i get hi'd back down within 10 mins of working. As a worker and a racer it becomes frustrating and boring.
I think u need 2 find a happy medium for both workers and hi'ers, cauz at the moment the hi'ers are running the game and us racer/workers are just getting ownedTongue

i gotta agree...very well said luke...i was lvl 54 in the first week...thats is y i got 8k wins and u dont see me racing much anymore...i dont see a point in it...i have more exp than i can lvl...so i dont bother to race anymore...i strictly work...no fun rite now...but i do like the multi sweep...we jus need to up the credit combos on HI and make it to like it used to be..
AlKi

voted yes.........all but the 5/0ing fer HIs....i did fer awile..got boring...
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

The game seems to be alot better now the little bit that I have played. I would suggest getting rid of the 5/0 HI's because that takes no skill to spam that and anyone can do it. That is just about the only thing I can think of that I do not like very much.

teet Wrote:what does being a member have to do with anything? rakim has never been a member, yes is is a good Hier, but being a member has nothing to do with how the game allows you to play.

and actually, how often do you see pysful and sexy and myself on the top HI list? in the last year not many. i only started HIn again once i started getting help again. its not that its easier to HI. yes, the numbers used are lower, but people are helping each other more now adays than they use to. i think it makes for better competition if more people are as good as we are.

well Spoken bro!

Couldn't agree with you more... i am however not just a good HI'er... but a Great HI'er who is a Legend ... rofl

anyways membership has nothing to do with it... learning how the game play works is... and i'm beginning to agree with ray this is turning into quite a useless thread of bitching which is just more tiresome then anything... is that all you guys can do is bitch and moan its almost like we have a bunch of middle aged women going through menopause in these forums... but W/E

I voted yes these are the changes that we all asked for and all wanted and yet the same people who asked for these changes are now bitching about them once they get em... so WTF??? Is nothing good enough for you ladies? i mean c'mon explain to me how this works even when you get what you ask for its still not good enough???

Rakim Out!
You will never be what we once were....

rakimdream Wrote:well Spoken bro!

Couldn't agree with you more... i am however not just a good HI'er... but a Great HI'er who is a Legend ... rofl

anyways membership has nothing to do with it... learning how the game play works is... and i'm beginning to agree with ray this is turning into quite a useless thread of bitching which is just more tiresome then anything... is that all you guys can do is bitch and moan its almost like we have a bunch of middle aged women going through menopause in these forums... but W/E

I voted yes these are the changes that we all asked for and all wanted and yet the same people who asked for these changes are now bitching about them once they get em... so WTF??? Is nothing good enough for you ladies? i mean c'mon explain to me how this works even when you get what you ask for its still not good enough???

Rakim Out!

matt i love you buddy but heres my issues with this.

The only people who wanna race now is people in the top 2 crews maybe a 3rd one.

Leaving over 500 hi'ers aiming at 30 people approximately...meaning u won't have any type of nw and the crew competition won't be any fun bc they will be getting hi'd every 45 seconds. u want the Hi'ers to racers ratio closer to 50% maybe favoring hi'ers a bit more.

Just change the 5/0's to something a bit more and make it a bit of a guessing game again Wink and yes matt ur a legend...

krazyman06 Wrote:matt i love you buddy but heres my issues with this.

The only people who wanna race now is people in the top 2 crews maybe a 3rd one.

Leaving over 500 hi'ers aiming at 30 people approximately...meaning u won't have any type of nw and the crew competition won't be any fun bc they will be getting hi'd every 45 seconds. u want the Hi'ers to racers ratio closer to 50% maybe favoring hi'ers a bit more.

Just change the 5/0's to something a bit more and make it a bit of a guessing game again Wink and yes matt ur a legend...

why you guys always bash hitting why not bash racing

i was racing for the first bit of the season but with all the top guys who spam you like 15 times a hour and put your ratio in a .30 potion what the fuck can you but hit so dont bitch at us hitter most of the people i hit raced me over and over

9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $33,664,253 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $39,404,187 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $42,633,385 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $36,420,736 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $6,199,509 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $6,434,581 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $22,975,357 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $28,541,432 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $27,316,280 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $26,151,464 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $25,041,564 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $23,983,752 [View]

he fucked up my ratio so i fucked him up when he high networth

you just cant go racing people over and over and dont expect them to get revenge on you so stop fucking bitching this is a forum

edit: also those are not 5/0 hits they are boring as fuck
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:why you guys always bash hitting why not bash racing

i was racing for the first bit of the season but with all the top guys who spam you like 15 times a hour and put your ratio in a .30 potion what the fuck can you but hit so dont bitch at us hitter most of the people i hit raced me over and over

9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $33,664,253 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $39,404,187 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $42,633,385 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $36,420,736 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $6,199,509 [View]
9/5 12:24pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $6,434,581 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $22,975,357 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $28,541,432 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $27,316,280 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $26,151,464 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $25,041,564 [View]
9/5 12:23pm LuBoMirVisnovsky HI $23,983,752 [View]

he fucked up my ratio so i fucked him up when he high networth

you just cant go racing people over and over and dont expect them to get revenge on you so stop fucking bitching this is a forum

edit: also those are not 5/0 hits they are boring as fuck

last round when i raced i had a ratio of .19 when i started had it up to .95 in a span of 1 day...its not hard kyle and u know this...All you have to do is try. So many people don't tune their cars.

So don't bitch at the RAcers and i wasn't bitching at the Hi'ers...i was barking at the system in which allows HI's of under 10 credits... at the span of 5-10 per minute...It is annoying to racers and it is TOO MUCH of a NW CONTROL...meaning there is no reason to go for ide becuase it will cost you 3-400$ to win a minimal prize. The only plausible solution to not changing the HI's is increasing the prize for IDE to at least 100-200$ in credits.

haha thats funny, how can one person stuff up your ratio when you can race 50 people in 5 minutes, and he's giving you 1 loss every 5... lol unless there is some sort of math i don't know about :confused:

or is it because you logged off while still in a car... Smile

back on topic, at first i thought the game was pretty bad and didn't enjoy it at all... but after taking the time out to learn how to play, i found it to be quite enjoyable, and after the multi sweep the networths are starting to stabilize in the billions which is huge plus.

there are some things that don't sit well with me don't get me wrong, but it's not hard to adjust
winter's own

winterfell Wrote:back on topic, at first i thought the game was pretty bad and didn't enjoy it at all... but after taking the time out to learn how to play, i found it to be quite enjoyable, and after the multi sweep the networths are starting to stabilize in the billions which is huge plus.

there are some things that don't sit well with me don't get me wrong, but it's not hard to adjust

Agreed,The net's are actully staying up high for longer than ever for the new changes lmao.I love the game i aint been around that long but i ajust to play it for what it is not how people own at it then i learn from getting owned to owning :S
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EXP poll HeartBeatStoper 18 3,597 01-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Poll!! LuDe 6 1,746 12-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Poll everyone Tokkiez 2 1,301 09-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Panda = Mc Veteran or Not? ( Poll ) BlackWidow™ 81 12,826 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon