Facebook      

Poll: Is MC worth playing with the new changes ??
YES
NO
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll

what does being a member have to do with anything? rakim has never been a member, yes is is a good Hier, but being a member has nothing to do with how the game allows you to play.

and actually, how often do you see pysful and sexy and myself on the top HI list? in the last year not many. i only started HIn again once i started getting help again. its not that its easier to HI. yes, the numbers used are lower, but people are helping eachother more now adays than they use to. i think it makes for better competition if more people are as good as we are.

i do agree with teet that it is not necessarily easier, but the fact is that before it was like 120-170 credits per HI....now its like 5-15 credits per HI...and that jus gives every person a lot more shots...i mean it doesnt take much skill to jus keep spammin 5/0 and hitting...in that sense it is easier...but the way "master" teet is talkin bout how often u hit without missing and stuff like that...in that way it is jus as hard...
AlKi

This game isn't all about the hi'ers... its also a racing game, i just don't like the fact when i work all my money i just made for working goes with in 10 mins max... dosn't make it that funSad

Digital_Magic

I spose as Wraith said it is a RACING GAME! REMOVE HI'ING altogether or make it really really hard and maybe make CJ'ing a bit easier????? Try and get people more into racing again and more people playing the game for the Racing and get more people confident at wanting to race and practice racing and trying cars out and getting up through the level then they get confident and feel like wanting to try for Top Crew.Thoughts on that.....?????
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

i do wish i was more into the racing part of the game. i dont care about winning anymore but i do think it would be more fun if the winner was decided by most wins in racing or something to do with racing.

i do agree this is a racing game...but not everyone has time to race...i mean i wouldnt race if i wasnt going for anything...so i dont blame people for not wanting to race and jus burn credits to HI...the only thing is is that the credits you can HI with is so lil...they need to up the credit combos again
AlKi

Good to have your input in here Ray.

Yea you would but from your point of view the "vets" in the game are the ones that spend and make your profit (on mc anyway)

would you not be wanting to make profit and actuly lisen to the ideas and peoples thoughts on what they think they game is like instead of your one track point of view of changes and making this easyer for them and what not ...

its been a long time from the last time i saw a new player pop up and spend like a vet does.

who knows ive had alot of beers at lunch so if this dosnt add up my bad.
Black__Metal

morad Wrote:This is what you guys don't understand and I don't blame you. You don't see who spends or does not, I do and only me. You don't know who spends and to be honest, I rather have a noob who spends 5 bux a month who enjoys the game then a person who spends 100 and continiously bashes it in the games own forums.

Either way, the money aspect is NOT the players problem as it does not directly effect them.

As I was saying to others earlier. The game is about being a game, you should not worry if people spend or not. Spend if you wish. However, do not hold it over our head. We can only do so much to improve the game, sometimes what we do doesnt work. 90% of the time what we do, even if it is your ideas, you don't like. We need to draw the line somewhere.

As for me being here, I was away for a short period of time, that is why I was away from the forums.

I have not deleted this post eventhough it is detrimental to our community because I want all of you to see I do listen, but I will not take defamation of my company in my own forum. There is a fine line, please do not cross it or I will delete the posts.

Thanks

agreed raymond it would be better for people to enjoy it as a game. But the nature of the game is a competition some are eager beavers to win.

And as for the adjustments or w/e the main issue was HI and yes you changed it to level 5 but that helps w/multi's but doesn't change the simplicity. In that aspect gameplay is still a bit (how do i put this) not worth racing/working to level up.

Please tamper w/the hitting log to make it more credits per attempt and i think u will see the overall mood of the forums move more torwards an admirable one.

morad Wrote:I rather have a noob who spends 5 bux a month who enjoys the game

That's me now. Well, $6/month is what the membership is now. I got bored with racing sometime in 2005. I hated it before when there were all the various hi nw range restrictions. I didn't even bother with a membership and hardly bothered to play if at all and just checked in to keep in touch with friends.

Like it or not, HI/Boost/CJ have always been part of this game and i think it helps to keep some limits on the nw, keeps top 10 nw list fresh, etc. Especially with the exp boost for top nw - that really gives people motivation to stay on top, so it's very dynamic in that sense, lol. Personally i think there's a good balance at this point and am willing to put up with getting to level 5 if i want to hi, you don't hear me bitchin, heheh.

People who are bitching about low numbers, yeah you can spam ultra low combos and hit but they're smaller amounts. And it seems like you can do it all day as long as you drop way down after hitting. Of course eventually your fines start getting pretty big, etc.... There are limits is what I'm saying.

Well I've said more than I'd planned, lol, but it seems like every time i look in the forums somebody's bitching and it's often the same few people, not to single anyone out. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I just wanted to say i'm actually having fun again.

morad Wrote:This is what you guys don't understand and I don't blame you. You don't see who spends or does not, I do and only me. You don't know who spends and to be honest, I rather have a noob who spends 5 bux a month who enjoys the game then a person who spends 100 and continiously bashes it in the games own forums.

i think we have a fair idea in game who spends or dose not spend . . . you can tell from NW jumps and what not (well the people that have have played long enough can tell if someone is spending to a degree or not)

unless some1 spends $100 and dosnt use the 60k credits to the best advantage to the crew or working or Hi'ing or what not some of us would pick up on whos spending and appox how much
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EXP poll HeartBeatStoper 18 3,597 01-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Poll!! LuDe 6 1,746 12-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Poll everyone Tokkiez 2 1,301 09-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Panda = Mc Veteran or Not? ( Poll ) BlackWidow™ 81 12,826 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon