Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackberry's

I am in need of a new phone. I have Verizon Wireless service and it is basically the best I can get out here. I would love to go ATT or Tmobile, but the service is really shitty.

I have been thinking about getting a Blackberry Pearl or Blackberry Curve,but Verizon also offers the 8830 World Edition. If anyone has any of these phones could you let me know what you think of them, and if you have added any applications of anything to them. At this point I think my best option is the Curve. Any imput is welcome.

Thanks
Brandon

if you are thinking of getting a blackberry wait until November when the blackberry touch comes out... from what i have heard the thing is going to be loaded...supposedly better then the Iphone...
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

either A
wait til Q3 and get the Thunder.. but u dont like touchscreen so thats prolly out

or B if you gotta get one now get the curve...
the 8830 is a good fone but no camera and unless you plan on running around the world its kinda pointless having the GSM radio thats in it...

*shrug*
neither is bad but uno your paparazzi ass needs media capabilities and the world fone is more lacking than the curve is
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon