Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello

hahahahah been away for a few fucks eh got cought by the police with a scale money and some weed on me got outta that pickle also got fucking suspended from school for the rest of the year with 2 fucking weeks leftAngry

so how is erryone
mecca :postwhore:

thought the idea was to not get cought? And why the hell u walkin around with a scale? thats an automatic sales charge...:eek:

man kyle when will you ever learn...
[Image: club.gif]

I cant believe he is still around. I thought he would have matured a little since I was last around but apparently not.

mecca owns you all
Contract_Killers

if he owned us all... why does he keep getting caught by the cops? lol
[Image: club.gif]

LOL good one Chris. Lets put it this way, if Kyle, "owned us all" then the world would be a sad place to live in.

was rpom night was buying big amount told cops i had it so that i wuoldnt get ripped off mad up a story plus have a job and got paid couple days befor which covered the money i had and the money i had to buy the weed can still get all credits ahahahahha Tongue just gotta do my work at home
mecca :postwhore:

Hitman666 Wrote:mecca owns you all

HA only thing he owns lately is a 10 by 10 cell With a girlfriend named BUBBA:bottom:

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:HA only thing he owns lately is a 10 by 10 cell With a girlfriend named BUBBA:bottom:

OoOoOps looks like he dropped the soap

:eek:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon