Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???A TD MULTI??? I AINT SURE

and also, he might have someone playing on his account for him. i let someone onto my account, and he helps me out Hitting etc. i aint got a multi, just a friend helping out.

there is a couple of people in td using multi's but blunt is not one of them
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i talked to bluntsmoker for quite awhile and i was in midnitegang for a little bit, and he said he would be on that kick guys name sometimes...but he said he was just helping him out and stuff. but i dont know
midnite is spelled wrong.

ive known blunt for a long time now i should say...i was also in midnitegang with kick high as...blunt occasionally got on to see waht was up with the crew and to kick off some people who lost CMs all the time. when blunt got kicked from TD, and he joined midnite gang, kick high as started getting on more and more and he was on at the same time blunt was...idk, im just trying to prove that blunt doesnt use any multis and sometimes he gets on my name too. oh and ever since blunt got back into TD, he hasnt got on kick high as' account anymore i dont think

Quote:U still dont get it? SPEND like a millionaire and you choose your icons of your choice. So spend it and email Ray what icons you need for next session

Ur an idiot, congrats.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

bah its amusing

crew disbanded lol after all the werk we put in all because people whine and cry wen we put up a fight cos no one else can.

but best of all if u disband my crew fair enough...

but amusing how i got banned for no reason, i gave ray my multi list he banned them...

yet i got banned for no reason i spoke to ray and he cant even justify why iw as banned and still not unbanned its just funny lol.

btw

jdoggy thx for the thread ne ways il chat to u on aol wen i can... pz

You care too much about what goes on in this game.

Just steal everyone else's stuff and get over it.

Quote:bah its amusing

crew disbanded lol after all the werk we put in all because people whine and cry wen we put up a fight cos no one else can.

but best of all if u disband my crew fair enough...

but amusing how i got banned for no reason, i gave ray my multi list he banned them...

yet i got banned for no reason i spoke to ray and he cant even justify why iw as banned and still not unbanned its just funny lol.

btw

jdoggy thx for the thread ne ways il chat to u on aol wen i can... pz

Romeo no problem, look i just think ur crwew should be re instated so you can kik TD's ass
The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first.

Quote:jdoggy thx for the thread ne ways il chat to u on aol wen i can... pz

Dammit stop calling him jdoggy... hes a prototype, I am the real deal. Cool
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

nah, more like a copycat beeotch!!! i mean, c'mon, who n the h3ll has "FU" at the end of their name?!?!? :p
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multi's are out of control again!!! DoomsDay 0 934 01-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: DoomsDay
  Can we please get a multi sweep Tokkiez 1 747 10-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Xero
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Whos playing and who aint? PIMP_4_LIFE 6 1,725 02-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Last Post: teet
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i aint even wasted and... rom3o™ 4 1,401 12-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  dynasty multi's Wraith 19 4,763 12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Dyna
  Do I Smell A Multi? burn_u_out 14 3,354 12-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Multi... burn_u_out 3 1,445 10-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Dannyboy1
  Wass up with the time clock? It aint movin....... albocanada 2 1,048 09-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Last Post: kart94racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon