Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somthings gotta be done about QM

fu88 Wrote:credits do refill offline.

Read post #18 again - CAREFULLY.

admin Wrote:Read post #18 again - CAREFULLY.

alright i understand what you're saying. it's your way of trying to get more ppl to stay active and hands on in the game. our credits that we are accruing doesn't pop up till we get online. lame if you ask me, but fine.

maybe you should update your game play guide a little better cause for all the years i played MC, i was always under the impression that it always accrued while online or off. it never states that you don't get your accrued credits till you log in. keeping an informed player base is kinda key to keeping your players happy.

another thing you still haven't addressed is why the hell do ppl who can't race still get paired up? if ppl aren't eligible to race, don't you think they shouldn't be paired up and waste ppls time? why don't we get our credits back when we up against a guy who cancels our race? credits in this game are like gold. we can't afford to literally lose hundreds of credits to races we gain absolutely nothing from.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

SpeedKillz Wrote:alright i understand what you're saying. it's your way of trying to get more ppl to stay active and hands on in the game. our credits that we are accruing doesn't pop up till we get online. lame if you ask me, but fine.

maybe you should update your game play guide a little better cause for all the years i played MC, i was always under the impression that it always accrued while online or off. it never states that you don't get your accrued credits till you log in. keeping an informed player base is kinda key to keeping your players happy.

another thing you still haven't addressed is why the hell do ppl who can't race still get paired up? if ppl aren't eligible to race, don't you think they shouldn't be paired up and waste ppls time? why don't we get our credits back when we up against a guy who cancels our race? credits in this game are like gold. we can't afford to literally lose hundreds of credits to races we gain absolutely nothing from.

still no answer. admins silence tells me that they really don't care.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

SpeedKillz Wrote:still no answer. admins silence tells me that they really don't care.

If you continue to be abrasive with your comments and remarks, the ban option isn't very far away.

*Constructive* criticism is welcome.

i dont really play mc now a days
but my honest to god opinions are that we need to do away with ap/qm all together
im not trying to make a post saying bring back gold or any thing like that
but alot more people use to be on back then because u had to stay on to get races
now adays it basicaly races for you
that takes all the fun out of the game
i beleive sitting here for hours and hours racing is the best part of the game
but slowly it has been changing

and no offense ray but now the changes have been more towards the spending aspect of the game
not that there is anything wrong with that seeing as this is a buisness

but thats my 2 cents

talk to ya guys next month lol
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i personally like the changes. Everyone just needs to give qm a chance. Yes it still has its small bugs here and there, but it will be fixed. So give it a chance guys.

It promotes people to be online.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I promise..

If there's one thing QM doesn't do..

It's promote people to actually log in.

Due to the changes you can tell they are not working and people dont like them.....

for example the amount of people online ?

if cres and ray are looking to make these changes and promote the game to get new poeple in etc .. how has this helped ??

not saying the changes are bad just dont know what they have really accmplished ?
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Due to the changes you can tell they are not working and people dont like them.....

for example the amount of people online ?

if cres and ray are looking to make these changes and promote the game to get new poeple in etc .. how has this helped ??

not saying the changes are bad just dont know what they have really accmplished ?

the answer is nothing... they just successfully made the game worse, again...

How do i know this you sit there asking yourself?

go look at the players actually playing the game, there is 1 crew running maybe what 15, 20 racers lol pathetic

QM will no longer match you up with someone that does not have fuel, tune-up, or tires to race even if they have QM turned ON.

Thus, if you have QM turned ON and run out of cash or credits, QM won't refuel/retune/buy tires for you, so you will not get matched up in any races until you log in and get more credits and cash.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All i gotta say is .... Tokkiez 5 1,847 06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Gotta be a record right? crazyfrog555 14 3,647 03-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  All i gotta say rhs 41 7,147 12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon