Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somthings gotta be done about QM

admin Wrote:Yes you will run out of credits. Your credits do not refill when you are offline.

yes that is the case if and only if you are a non-paying member.

if you are a member, for every 5 races of QM, you should net 25 credits (that is 20 minutes). and i've noticed a lot more ppl with memberships who don't log on after a while, not getting any QM races. i'm talking about guys who have been logged off for hours. these are guys in the millions of dollar ranges with renaults and from knowing they aren't as high up in level, i know their cars dont cost as much as their NW's. this tells me that they are members, have enough credits, and enough money to be getting QM's and aren't because they haven't been logged on.

not to mention, you don't even get matched up every 4 mins. there are many times where you get skipped a round or two before your next QM. so ppl's credits should be building.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

fu88 Wrote:it doesn't work exactly as advertised. yesterday whenevr i raced squirtle i would get a canceled race. so if QM was working "exactly as advertised" it would have bought her fuel.

haha there was that 8 - 9 hour period where my noob as forgot to leave bank roll. Sorry dearie
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:haha there was that 8 - 9 hour period where my noob as forgot to leave bank roll. Sorry dearie

as that may be the case, there are several FLAWS with that.

for one, it still eats up the persons credits who could still race. i got pissed cause i lost a bunch of credits through this and anyone who is actually competing knows that credits are gold. for one, the credits should be returned and secondly the person without fuel should be excluded from the pool of QM players. QM needs work, but it puzzles my why the admin refuse to admit that. we put in our input to help improve things and provide a better gaming atmosphere.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

my opinion doesn't really matter seeing as i haven't been here in months. but, was there something wrong with AP? Why 'fix' something that wasn't really broken..?

idk about anyone else, but I did log in the other day to look at it from a friend's account, and it honestly looked lame. the new ways the crew are on the "who's online" page looked lame, don't like it, and the fact there were 5 people on, lame as well. i didn't have time to look at the racing aspect of the game, seeing as it wasn't my account, didn't really care, but from skimming through the updates, i was about to say that the best part of it all was the fact that you took the NW having to do with EXP thing away, but nevermind on that, you changed it again a month later.

well, sorry guys, but i'd have to say I won't be coming back around for any of this, no offense ray or cres, but.. If the game decides to get better, some of you may still my number, call me if it gets better :x

love you all, <3 will be on MSN from time to time, not sure when or whatever. or on myspace.
.com/mizukii

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:my opinion doesn't really matter seeing as i haven't been here in months. but, was there something wrong with AP? Why 'fix' something that wasn't really broken..?

idk about anyone else, but I did log in the other day to look at it from a friend's account, and it honestly looked lame. the new ways the crew are on the "who's online" page looked lame, don't like it, and the fact there were 5 people on, lame as well. i didn't have time to look at the racing aspect of the game, seeing as it wasn't my account, didn't really care, but from skimming through the updates, i was about to say that the best part of it all was the fact that you took the NW having to do with EXP thing away, but nevermind on that, you changed it again a month later.

well, sorry guys, but i'd have to say I won't be coming back around for any of this, no offense ray or cres, but.. If the game decides to get better, some of you may still my number, call me if it gets better :x

love you all, <3 will be on MSN from time to time, not sure when or whatever. or on myspace.
.com/mizukii

<3 Pandan

How you been man?

msn? ;x

<3 thanh

fu88 Wrote:it doesn't work exactly as advertised. yesterday whenevr i raced squirtle i would get a canceled race. so if QM was working "exactly as advertised" it would have bought her fuel.

I will state this one more time.

- It will only refuel/retune, etc if you have cash and credits to do so

If both of those rules are not satified, it WILL NOT refuel/retune.

Quote:if i log out with at least 20, i should get races every 4 min. i've tested this when i logged of with over 100 and still the same problem!

1. i only get QM for the next 20 min whenever i log off and then no more
2. a few others logged off a long time frequently get races while i don't
3. QM only has around 9 races at time, not even close to what AP had.
4. that you fail to see and fix these problems, and i'm not the only one it's happening to.

Again, I will say this ONE MORE TIME. I'll even highlight it for you

YOUR CREDITS DO NOT REFILL IF YOU ARE OFFLINE

What does that mean? It means if you log off with 20 credits, then after ONE RACE, you will not have any more credits to race with, unless you log in after 10min and accumulate more.

If you log out with 100 credits, than after (100 / 15cr per race) 6 races you will NOT HAVE ANY MORE CREDITS TO RACE WITH.

This has been the same way since day one of MC.

So, I don't care how many credits you logged out with... either YOU ran out or whomever has QM turned on has RUN OUT, so QM isn't matching you up anymore.

Its really not that difficult to understand.

SpeedKillz Wrote:yes that is the case if and only if you are a non-paying member.

if you are a member, for every 5 races of QM, you should net 25 credits (that is 20 minutes). and i've noticed a lot more ppl with memberships who don't log on after a while, not getting any QM races.

Absolutely not true. Since MC's inception the credit system has NEVER worked the way you described. If you are offline, you DO NOT accrue credits PERIOD.

Your credits only refill once you have logged in again.

There's really no point arguing this fact, I know how it works - I wrote the code.

SpeedKillz Wrote:as that may be the case, there are several FLAWS with that.

for one, it still eats up the persons credits who could still race. i got pissed cause i lost a bunch of credits through this and anyone who is actually competing knows that credits are gold. for one, the credits should be returned and secondly the person without fuel should be excluded from the pool of QM players. QM needs work, but it puzzles my why the admin refuse to admit that. we put in our input to help improve things and provide a better gaming atmosphere.

Again, this is a GAME. It requires someone to PLAY IT. QM, like AP, is an *AID*. It will not replace a human player.

If you don't like how QM works while YOU are NOT PLAYING, then jump online and play yourself, its that simple!

That is whole point.

admin Wrote:YOUR CREDITS DO NOT REFILL IF YOU ARE OFFLINE

What does that mean? It means if you log off with 20 credits, then after ONE RACE, you will not have any more credits to race with, unless you log in after 10min and accumulate more.

If you log out with 100 credits, than after (100 / 15cr per race) 6 races you will NOT HAVE ANY MORE CREDITS TO RACE WITH.

This has been the same way since day one of MC.

So, I don't care how many credits you logged out with... either YOU ran out or whomever has QM turned on has RUN OUT, so QM isn't matching you up anymore.

Its really not that difficult to understand.

credits do refill offline. 12 credits every 5 min for me and 20 every 5 min for members. say i log out with 105, i should get 7 races and have accumulated almost 72 credits, which should get me races for the next 4 races. now QM will sometimes skip you for 2-3 races and i'll have accumulated even more credits which should be used for QM, but don't.

now with so many ppl on QM why only around 9 races at a time. usually the same ppl too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All i gotta say is .... Tokkiez 5 1,847 06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Gotta be a record right? crazyfrog555 14 3,647 03-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  All i gotta say rhs 41 7,147 12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon