Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phaze 1 I hope you don't get cocky

this is hilarious lol
cant wait how this online drama turns out
IGN: Ryerson

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:hey ryan...since your running against me this session maybe it will prove something?...my 2nd blue thumb will be earned?....but make sure your not another johnny and make people think you are all talk and no show...like last session JOHNNY WAS A JOKE and i hope you are not but the way its looking it does seem like it...just another JOKE...talk all the smack you want just back it the F up or just stay retired and not look like a TOTAL NOOB. Just thought i give you some incentive to run harder cause you are not even close and seems like you are currently worse than johnnys crew from last session...what a dissapointment

lol
Contract_Killers

Quit your bitching Ryan. Just cause you can not keep up does not mean that you need to say it is unimpressive. Play your hardest and spend some money and you might be able to catch up. You have taken some cheap icons in the past I am sure. So it is nothing you would not do.

lol no point to play with game in crews, then there is a such stupid sistem with getting cms. pfff :> gl Ryan, rather save your money on poker than spend them on mc...

Cartman no offense, but Pat is half hte player Ryan is.

Lack of time doesn't make you any worse at the game, you're just a lot better another one (Life).

As for Phaze calling Johnny a joke.. that is hilarious in itself.

You my friend, are the definition of a joke...

Look at what you do when you wake up? Roll over and say good morning to girlfriend? nope. Get up and head off to work!? Nope. Go hang out with friends or goto school? Nope.

Realize you never actually went to sleep, the laptop sitting on your lap just got warm enough for you to cum down your leg while playing MC? Most likely, for the next 23 days.

Getting a blue thumb doesnt = an accomplishment in about a year... Especially as ridiculously easy this game has become to win (Proven by the point that I'm having to write this post).

Victorious Wrote:Cartman no offense, but Pat is half hte player Ryan is.

No offense, but if your going to go for top crew and say your going to you know what it takes to win. You don't come on and cry about losing and saying how you would not even accept the medal. Ryan was being a BITCH about it. He can not just say good job if he is going to get beat he has to whine and cry and come up with reasons.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:No offense, but if your going to go for top crew and say your going to you know what it takes to win. You don't come on and cry about losing and saying how you would not even accept the medal. Ryan was being a BITCH about it. He can not just say good job if he is going to get beat he has to whine and cry and come up with reasons.

1. i gotta agree with cartman...at least when johnny played we put up a fight at the start and caught back up from a 13 bil lead...its jus they outspent us...

2. Pat i dunno y ur calling johnny a joke...u were shitting ur pants the first half of the season...so ill leave it at that...

3. Chad i dunno what u are talking about...Pat is a good player...how can u judge 1 player from another...some are better at racing and running crews and others are better at HIing boosting recruitin etc...

4. Also jus cuz u say that they have no life doesnt mean shit...i work 4 jobs go to summa skoo and still am on the list for top crew models and top races won...jus because u race/work/spend a lot on this game doesnt mean u dont have a life...i like to party and all that and i would rather do that than play this game...jus letting u know
AlKi

Officer_Cartman Wrote:No offense, but if your going to go for top crew and say your going to you know what it takes to win. You don't come on and cry about losing and saying how you would not even accept the medal. Ryan was being a BITCH about it. He can not just say good job if he is going to get beat he has to whine and cry and come up with reasons.

umm this thread was created in the middle of last round, not when i was running for top crew idiot.

i didn't cry about losing because i didn't even play last round, so how can i lose.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:umm this thread was created in the middle of last round, not when i was running for top crew idiot.

i didn't cry about losing because i didn't even play last round, so how can i lose.

You have before so you probably will again. Just getting a head start. You still make yourself look like a dumbass saying you would not accept the medal. I would say you got a few medals that were easy cheap win medals. So you saying that is just plain retarded.

you know what else is retarded?

me having to tell you this thread was old and then acting like you knew that already because you were wrong.
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  well then, gg phaze Hitman666 3 1,346 07-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  Is there anyway Phaze can get... Victorious 8 1,995 06-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Phaze Av3rsion 17 4,423 06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Boy, I sure hope these were all 5/0's OneHotBitch 18 3,515 07-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  i hope these where 5/0 o_O_Tread_O_o 4 1,742 04-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Last Post: speeed

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon