Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reflection Time...cmon everyone

he has also won countless of icons with me legit, so you cant really say that he didnt earn nothing. He has also helped others get ide and such like joedabooger. He has given so many icons out to people, even ones who backstabbed him and betrayed him. But yet he continues to help.

He is the only mc god in my eyes. Other than raymond and kao ofcourse.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I will tell you from anyone who doesnt really like romeo but he is good as fuck at this game and really didnt spend the money to kick ass. Plus I really don't know the guy either all I know is how he use to play and how he plays now. iam sure he has taught many people how to play also and them people have done very well at MC I wouldn't mind getting some tips on hi'ing and cj'ing I know that is where I am weak at. he has fucked me over in the past so what it is a game but he has the knowledge beyond many people in this game and I have played for about 4+ years also and I have seen it all.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

..........THATS WHAT I CALL RESPECT........

Yea rom3o is good person...he was mad at me tho last round cuz i took his HI icon from him....

But if wasnt for him n giving me some nice numbers i wouldnt have my HI icon....

So THANK YOU rom3o
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Lol @ Brett using his r6v2 skills to make him look less nerdy?

I challenge you to a 1v1 game of life, which you most surely will lose cause your parents can't purchase a win

As for you being better then romeo? Lmfao, if you even bother using this round as a show of your skill people will just start laughing at you again. That's insane for you to think winning this round took some amount of skill. To be hoenst, the game in general takes very little skill. Skill takes intelligence, and besides a select few (None of which reside in your crew), have none.

Good luck in your Major League Gaming career, I'm sure that will prove prosperous in the long run... (I mean in the very long run, years down the road).

Years on down the road (Probably around your big One - Two.) You'll realize how retarded you sound sometimes when you try to talk shit bro.

Edit: And no, I'm not bitter about losing. If ray would have banned the cheaters from both crews, instead of just ours, we wouldn't even have competition. So not only are you bragging about not having anything to besides being online, you actually have to cheat to make it look like you're online even more then you already are.

You're right. You win!!! What do we have for em Johnny?!?!?!?! That's right!!! Credits to use to be on here more!!!!!!!

Another thing to pay off in the long run I'm sure, It's kinda like stock.. but you know, without the value in real life.

Kiro i dont hate you,

I just dont see why you go hating on romeo, he took a chance with me and taught me how to play properly, he even helped teach me how to get all the medals i have now. if it wasnt for him i still have no medals. unlike you kiro when you were all hot, just getting a race from you was a bitch. Yes you may help the community now but you havent contributed as much as romeo has

play another 5 years and you just might catchup to him.
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

Im not even gonna bother to read some of it cause this is a 1 button game and your bragging about icons. What receipts you aint see no receipts lmfao. You saw what i showed you cause i sent you like 10 fake receipts lmfao. Bro your bad you thnik your something cause you did something on a 1 button game with images? Woow rome whos the nerd now? Rome when you wanna make up get r6v2 that requires way more skill than this game and than see if i really give a shit bout this when i smack your bitch ass.

Chad your terrible at a 1 button game that pathetic you cannot even talk. You cant race you cant work you cant do shit. Your pathetic bro you think i care or ever cared about this game? No lmfao. Why? Cause its a simple game. Chad its funny you talk about r6v2 but everytime i wanna slap you on it you run like a girl offline. Chad your bad at everything just plz staple your mouth. Im done on this stupid convo because none of you guys can beat me at the game I play that requires more than 1 button. C yall bitches Wink

Av3rsion Wrote:Im not even gonna bother to read some of it cause this is a 1 button game and your bragging about icons. What receipts you aint see no receipts lmfao. You saw what i showed you cause i sent you like 10 fake receipts lmfao. Bro your bad you thnik your something cause you did something on a 1 button game with images? Woow rome whos the nerd now? Rome when you wanna make up get r6v2 that requires way more skill than this game and than see if i really give a shit bout this when i smack your bitch ass.

do you feel cool because u can sit your ass online all day palying some stupid fucking video games wow man go get drunk or even yet get ur dick wet i no its a new term for you but u should really try it then u can talk shit and say my balls finally dropped yippie also kiro u flaming fucking homo you did not answer my question where is your crew icon from last round?

oh yeah i forgot ray didnt give it to you cuz you cheated

so befor you start to say all this shit bout me not being good at mc i dont give 2 flying fucks my top 25 icon i did not cheat for but you ur top crew how much did ya spend this time ? how much did u cheat

how much head did your mom give guys for all that cash
mecca :postwhore:

Reading all these posts is funny shit...
All i gotta say is It is truely sad how people value there worth by an icon!

Its a game...i personally play for fun and it lets me escape from the reality of my REAl life...Its a game people!

Lifes to fucking short to get all bent outta shape over a game....................................and a little meaningless icon.

what the fucks a r6v2, and why would you brag about it.
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  ok its time rom3o™ 40 8,760 12-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Beta Testing Start Time? Big_Bang 9 2,528 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: b_u_L_L_e_t

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon