19 67.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Changes ?

Well Cres Has Improved Them But I Hate The Exp Thing :mad:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

should have just left it like last session.
ill bring you hell

Its alright, but takes FOREVER to get EXP now..
Poop.

D1STURB3D Wrote:should have just left it like last session. this session sucks more than bentons mom

Fuck You Man! :mad:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

:catfight:
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote::catfight:

that might be true but noone is as good at sucking as you ryan... you have it perfected and even swallows

oh and a side note i dont know about changes tried to log in but i guess after you dont play for a while your account gets banned or something... or they are trying to tell me something Smile

i actually heard you did get banned.

oh i was told that the game changed i figured id F around and see. i dont even rememebr last time i played been a few months thats for sure Smile

SSVegito Wrote:that might be true but noone is as good at sucking as you ryan... you have it perfected and even swallows

oh and a side note i dont know about changes tried to log in but i guess after you dont play for a while your account gets banned or something... or they are trying to tell me something Smile

well jon i learned from the best, you are the master Wink
Contract_Killers

Jon they lock your account if you do not play for awhile send a support ticket or talk to Ray and I think you will be fine....

This thread needs to stay on topic NOT bash the game and not say anything bad about the game. If you do not like a change say your piece nicely and leave it at that... Thank you

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon