Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion of upgrades

If I knew how, I would make this a poll:
I am curious to know what people think of the upgrades making the cars faster. Is this a good thing? Is it realistic? I used to be in favor of it, and now I am unsure...

Why would you not be in favor of it?
Poop.

ok everyone needs to make up their minds

i cant count how many posts ive seen about the cortina
now they brought it back and no one has even used other then disturbed
u guys said u want new cars but yet still use the old ones
why would ray put the time in changing shit if everyone is just gonna bitch aboutt he change
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Perfectly said tread no matter how much you guys want change you dont accept it even if it is the stuff you guys want
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

the changes are good, but they just need to change the way NOS and Fuel is taken. Go back to the 10% rule. If you have a 2k HP car, then you use 200 fuel and 200 NOS. Then also add the NOS addition to the AUTO PLAY like you have for fuel. It sucks when you run out of NOS after a few races.
[Image: 30.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nitrous upgrades? beluga 6 1,635 04-03-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Upgrades shadow67 5 1,571 10-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Last Post: imported_admin
  Everyones opinion on this game period... brianracer 25 3,377 07-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post: CrznKaz
  upgrades bee 4 1,658 05-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Last Post: ichibandan1

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon