Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all idiots...

how does blunt win top crew? mc must be a joke now, we need romeo back

pce
Contract_Killers

I will wait till game is ended before i say congrats to anyone.. But i sure am going for blunt to win top crew. not that i dnt like the other crew, just that i have known blunt along time and he is always trying and it may look like it innaly payed off.. but we will see...

Hitman666 Wrote:how does blunt win top crew? mc must be a joke now, we need romeo back

pce

i don't quite see how a player finally winning a part of the game which he has tried for on numerous accounts makes the game a joke... if anything it makes it more appealing to everyone else, in that it shows that you don't have to have certain reputations, or know certain people, or do certain things to be successful. perseverance pays off, and this is a good example i think.

You shouldnt have to keep trying.

He's saying the reason Blunt has never won is because he suck so much, now obviously he didn't get better at a text based game? So obviously the player base has gone down hill

It was a pretty simple insult really.

I think it's just cause the tradition of getting Blunt to leave his crew for the other top crew didn't work out. Maybe he'll get out spent. Smile
Miss Kelly

i dont realy see your guys problam...hes tried about a million times, dont you think he should win for once...STFU and deal with it
The Taxman
#1 n00b

them guys crying about it are just fags... and yes, you do have keep trying if you want to win sumthing like to crew as there are many good players out there.. with the insult your putting out there , it's more towards ang's crew as on paper they look much better..Well done to blunt's crew IF they end up in 1st at end of round

Player base gone down hill?

ang's crew...57 top crew icons 7 to crew leader icons..

blunt's crew..19 top crew icons 2 top crew leader icons..

thank you, at least someone sees it my way...its not cuz all the vets left, he put in work and for the first time he reeks the benefits, like i said, get over it
its just a game anyways, dont get mad cuz you didnt win
The Taxman
#1 n00b

i didn't win because im in a crew by myself. and like victorious said, the quality of players has gone down so much. blunt didn't get better, the competition just sucks.
Contract_Killers

AI2SeNaL Wrote:Player base gone down hill?

ang's crew...57 top crew icons 7 to crew leader icons..

blunt's crew..19 top crew icons 2 top crew leader icons..

as AI2SeNaL said...weather or not the players base has gone "downhill"
he was still goin agains a bunch of vets
so to say he hasnt earned it is just being plain ignorant :ok:
The Taxman
#1 n00b

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon