Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sessions My Last

Benson, stfu and stop posting, your annoying, like that other kid stingr. Just stfu and leave mc if ur actually going to, take fag face stingr with ya Tongue

And...... i know its benton, Benson sounds funnier lol

Benton08 Wrote:Ok my bad....but one thing Angie i never came to you saying i "burned" them i said amped got infos off me, he done the burning, and you said "thanks you helped us out, even though we didnt need it. if theres a spot free al invite you"
so how is that me asking to get in?

umm why would you give out the entire crews infos for absolutely no reason? you didn't you burnt them yourself and your 12 years old and fucking retarded. go into your mommys medicine cabinet grab all of the pills she has to take in order to not kill herself because she's a disgusting ho and swallow them all, do not call 911 just let yourself drift off to a neverending sleep. thank you.
Contract_Killers

theres some truth to what you said. I said oh it was you that did it. I said, Thanks i guess, we didnt really need your help.

Then you started asking for an invite. I told you, if i had space then maybe. We will see. It wasnt a definete invite because i had others and such. Then you started talking shit out of your ass and blaming me for the burnings.

Dont come at me saying "you helped us" when you only helped yourself. You sold them out for credits. Then come at me saying you helped me? The nerve

If your gonna leave, then good riddence.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

*locked.

No reason to hash on something, dude have fun in whatever venture you decide to run with.
[Image: 30.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  in the last few sessions.... stock_honda 4 1,331 09-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon