Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
360 Live Help!!

Ok, So thanksgiving I went out and got a 360 extremely cheap with 12 months of live, but whenever i go on to live it kicks me off between 5 seconds to 10 minutes later.

I look at my modem and it just dies. The wireless resets and then I have to wait for it to go back on. I am not using my 360 on wireless, I got a 100 foot cat5 cable connecting it.

But yeah, any ideas on how I can fix my live so that my wireless router doesn't crash and reset every time i play.

help me so I can own all your noobie asses

thanks Big Grin
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

My friend has the same problem. One way to get around it is have your cable go directly to your cable modem or whatever you're using. But obviously then everything else in the house (i.e. your laptop to play mc while playing on xbox live) won't work for internet. There's probably something with the router that xbox live doesn't like or something.
Miss Kelly

tried it... well i kinda did. my wireless router and modem are hooked up through one of those coaxel cable things (i have no idea what they are called).... so I cant really hook it directly up. I have tried to plug it in wherever i could.. no luck...

Any ideas? I wanna own some of you noobs Big Grin
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

well anyone help me? i still wanan play Sad

I was utter routed all over the friggen advise to get to a machine that was situated crossways the street from my asylum. Lineage2 adena someone out when my speeds would modify at midday until midnight, from 1.5mbps to 4kbps. They re-connected my thinking at the reduction, and at their box, and ran tests and make the tubing to be ok.

Well, eliminating a 100ft cat5 cable could probably help a lot. Hah. Here is how my desk is setup. I have a 19' TV/Monitor that is hooked up to my computer and my PC. I have a cat5 cable running from the 360 to the PC. My PC has a wireless adapter which I steal.. er.. "borrow" the neighbor's internet from. My 360 plays live through the wireless adapter. Maybe you need a new router or modem? I don't really understand why it would just die on you like that unless it was going bad.
- Raymond Hernbrode | [b]CarDomain[/b][SIZE=3][SIZE=1] | "[email protected]"[/SIZE][/SIZE] :thumbs:
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Anyone here ever play Crackdown, Full Auto, Saints Row, Star Wars Battlefront 1 or 2 , or any other game on XBOX Live? Halo included

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Only TODAY: -30% DISCOUNT for XRumer!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBox live gamertag Kelly087 14 5,068 04-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Last Post: hwnplaya
  Xbox live? Officer_Cartman 45 12,330 03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon