Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the people that celebrate it, but this is not exactly what this thread is for. Everyone is thankful for something tell us what it is.

I am thankful for my family, friends, and everyone that has been there for me. I am also thankful for being lucky enough to not have to worry about alot of things in my life that I had to the last couple years. I hope all take the time to thank the people or things that they are thankful for today.

im thankful for our soldiers kicking the shit out of the enemy, condoms and birth control :yahoo:, steelers and husker football, cardinal baseball, blues hockey, and homeless people standing at a street corner being such a great target for a chocolate shake to land on brings so much laughter during the cold winter months :Throw:
ill bring you hell

I am thankful for my family and my handsome son

throwing chocolate shakes at homeless ppl? somebodys a dick
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:throwing chocolate shakes at homeless ppl? somebodys a dick

wow somebodys thankful i cant go through my computer screen and beat the shit out of a little kid that talks shit online. happy holidays
ill bring you hell

lmao your names disturbed you gothic fu..ck. id slit your wrists for you while you were jamming out to your marilyn manson fukn loser.
Contract_Killers

you type to much when you have 666 in your name. being the holidays and all, ill still tell you that ur a poor peice of shit that on thanksgiving the only dinner you had was sleep and when you complained to your mom all she said was "ill let you put some extra tooth paste on your tooth brush":1laugh:
ill bring you hell

D1STURB3D Wrote:you type to much when you have 666 in your name. being the holidays and all, ill still tell you that ur a poor peice of shit that on thanksgiving the only dinner you had was sleep and when you complained to your mom all she said was "ill let you put some extra tooth paste on your tooth brush":1laugh:

all i had was sleep? that makes no sense retard. you might as well learn to be good at arguing because your not good at the game might as well be good in the forums.
Contract_Killers

read it slowly, it makes perfect sence ever heard of hooked on phonics or are you hooked on hydroponics. you should get a job to get your mom out of jail for shoplifting free samples instead of getting owned :bowdown:
ill bring you hell

haha everything you've said makes me think you are as literate as mecca boy, no offense kyle. i'll see you in the game stupid noob. thats all im saying Smile
Contract_Killers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon