Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I never thought i liked reading before lol but then i found out there are some cool fucking books so if you read can you please tell me some good books and give me like a little info on them
mecca :postwhore:

What kind of books do you like to read? Mystery, suspense, sci-fi, childrens? Tongue

Off the top of my head, I loved the book versions of "The Da vinci Code"... and the prequel "Angels and Demons"... EXCELLENT reads by far and way better than the movie... ick.

If you're in to ancient historical readings, you'll want to check out "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu which has been translated into english. Its about Chinese military treatise... its contents is applicable everyday life and still taught in schools today. Very knowledgable and wise information.

Big Grin

i like history class alot when i was in it passed it with like a 80 but i also like drug n those kinda books crips n bloods i was reading this fake one today bout crips n bloods it was fucked

Ya, i think you'll like the 3 that i mentioned.. all have to do with history... Of course The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons are fiction, The Art of War was written by an actual General of War... Tells you about how to to use your enemies weakenesses to your advantage, and how to turn situations into your favor, etc etc... very good stuff.

admin Wrote:Ya, i think you'll like the 3 that i mentioned.. all have to do with history... Of course The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons are fiction, The Art of War was written by an actual General of War... Tells you about how to to use your enemies weakenesses to your advantage, and how to turn situations into your favor, etc etc... very good stuff.

i swear thats one of the books tupac read in jail lol and that when he started to rape people lyrically

can u tell me the author to please

If you're into fiction novels about gambling you could check out The Counter by Kevin Blackwood. Might not make much sense unless you understand a bit about that world, but I thought it was a good read.
Miss Kelly

mecca_boy Wrote:i swear thats one of the books tupac read in jail lol and that when he started to rape people lyrically

can u tell me the author to please

Ya, I wouldn't doubt it.... a lot of people in high places have read that book and put it to use.

The original author is Sun Tzu from like 1500 years ago... there are many many translations now... This is the one I read and is a very good translation:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea...0167&itm=3

admin Wrote:Ya, I wouldn't doubt it.... a lot of people in high places have read that book and put it to use.

The original author is Sun Tzu from like 1500 years ago... there are many many translations now... This is the one I read and is a very good translation:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea...0167&itm=3

is that book like the Machiavelli book?

my library has the prince by Machiavelli so i might read that first and find the art of war

if your a homosexual which theres nothing wrong with that you can read cinderella
Contract_Killers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon