Old School Players

Aramis Wrote:ahh..I remember him...

and one more...

Speedkillz (Nate)

hmm.. i wonder where is he now...

LOL he used to get mad bcuz I tried to get him to hook me up with his sister
he wouldnt do it though Sad

anybody member efx and obselete n jdoggy
lol all of ssvegito's gay butt buddies from the kronic days..

what a buncha d-bags
*insert signature here*

WiReD_________ Wrote:Black, you may be shit now days, cause you don't try lol.. <3 lmfao meetttal, but...from things i've heard and from a little of what i've seen, you use to be dominate.

but...i guess i'll throw out a name for you all, see if you guys remember a few good racers, but not huge popularity..

1. Toy_Soldier
2. IntegraDa
3. kobra - he actually popped in today for the first time in 18 months, i chatted with him for awhile, he seems to be thinking about playing again.

Smile

1st, black is a lazy kunt, but in no way am i better, i learnt alot from him and he was one of the best back in the day when he was in his prime, il always respect what he has brought to this community.

2nd, thanks for the kind words nate, but every one has there prime days and you can outrace me n black togather nowadays lol.

3rd, as for the names you mentioned, soldier was a good bloke he vanished pretty quickly and off msn too. IntegraDA, fuk i had my goods and bads with him but he was a name i wont ever forget, a fuking elite racer and great tuner i think he got tired of some of my and others shit n left lol. Kobra is a legend i havent spoken to him for along time but definatley another unkown great.

i also have to make special mention off.

DEVIL_TUNER! ! ! !**^$#& DONT F*#K AROUND PEOPLE!

oh man GINO! he is a fuking legend, one of my few mc idols, top bloke and ran shit!

shadow67 Wrote:LOL he used to get mad bcuz I tried to get him to hook me up with his sister
he wouldnt do it though Sad

anybody member efx and obselete n jdoggy
lol all of ssvegito's gay butt buddies from the kronic days..

what a buncha d-bags

ahhh...another 3 ol skool playa... I nvr knew they were jon's butt buds.. Wink
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

Hitman666 Wrote:dont think they've been said, but the 2 that helped me out the most in this game were smokincivic and broodmill. oh and realm taught me a bit as well. not sure what happened to any of them i talked to realm when i first came back to mc after taking a break, asked him if he was gonna come back anytime soon said he was too busy who knows with the other 2.

smokincivic, another name I also forgot...he joined my crew when he first started playing... Smile and later he won it once, if Im not wrong.

another legend car thief .....

Netstorm (Marcel)

one of the few who taught me how to steal cars.. Wink

I was gonna say netstorm... but I couldnt remember his IGN... and I didnt know how many knew him by marcel
he was the farkin man...
*insert signature here*

the round i won a ps2 i took creds and gave them all to marcel for the next round because i was done playing for a while and he wanted to go for a win. one of my best mc buds lol
Contract_Killers

rom3o™ Wrote: 1st, black is a lazy kunt, but in no way am i better, i learnt alot from him and he was one of the best back in the day when he was in his prime, il always respect what he has brought to this community.

2nd, thanks for the kind words nate, but every one has there prime days and you can outrace me n black togather nowadays lol.

1st, lmfao .. i agree now i am insainly lazy .. lvl 30 is hard work lol.
thanks for the kind words romeo.Ill always hold you in the highst respect for everything that has happened with us over the years and everything you have taught me from when i was a lil noob.some great times!!(low Nw multie crew ring any bells hahaha)( was one insain idea.)

2nd, hes right Nate .. you cud easy kill me and Romeo together in racing now a days.. funny but true.
Black__Metal

Anyone remember pimpin dem hoes?
still pimpin,.

vaughn Wrote:Anyone remember pimpin dem hoes?

Yes we remember you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  all you streetheist players mecca_boy 4 1,481 10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  New Players To Mc im_a_n00b 5 1,851 05-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  I thought lvl1-20IDE was for no icon players? ae86_- 24 6,161 01-31-2008, 03:22 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Old School Vets HeartBeatStoper 34 7,759 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post: ah_jokah
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  A quick note to the lower level players calder12 21 5,606 01-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Swapped_Hatch
  Calling all Halo 2 Players of MC liGHts_OUt_spEEd 34 7,407 12-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Notice to all players modogg85 20 5,311 10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Last Post: G_I_JOE
  whats wrong with mc players theevster 25 5,750 07-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post: _noobie_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon