Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School Players

rom3o™ Wrote: um well

ive spoken to carly and kyle (cougirl & Tuffenuff) time to time until recent but there always busy, but there well and jsut caught up with work n the kids and dont ana get addicted.

Some months back ive called "Arkknight" black and some others would remember him, one of mcs greatest legit veteran races, hes got a long term partner and busy working away etc il call him sumtime to get an update, he nearly shit himself when he realised who it was calling LOL.

i still speak to Eli "slywayssil80", and a few of the dutchies like Pet & Empi.

Speak to deveil tuner when i get the chance, all is well in his life, hes just busy studying and doing his thing also.

im sure theres a few others but i cant remember.

Yea i remember Arkknight been ages from the last time i talked to him.
i still keep in touch with Pet and Empi aswell Smile

Eil i hear from time to time.

Oh and i talk to beth aswell ,
we should get them back in here to say hi
Black__Metal

Hitman stop being a tool, this is the second time now iv 1 week you talked nonsence, first you ask why i put panda and mike togather.

and now ur saying kermit returned.......wrong....a male impersonating a female as kermit returned. not the actual kermit as hes busy with anthropia.

and black, yer man i havent spoken to beth in a few months T.T but yer man good to see you remember arkknight he was right with us from the moment i created silence i just wish hed login one day n see how far wev come.

eli & beth wil make every excuse under the sun to not return i think i let them down to many times T.T

mehh, rom3o, i remember Arkknight aswell..He was just going out when I first started playing, just goes to show how much more experience some of these guys that still play have than I do. You know, people send messages to me everyonce in awhile saying, wow how do you do that, or how do you get so good man, and after reading this thread and realizing how much MC use to be, i think my answer to that from now on will be..

I may be good now'a'days..But 3 years ago, im a squashed pumpkin.

Black, you may be shit now days, cause you don't try lol.. <3 lmfao meetttal, but...from things i've heard and from a little of what i've seen, you use to be dominate.

And for rom3o, your right, silence has come a LONG ass way since I first started playing. And to think I wasnt even around when you guys first started, so I have no idea how much you guys have gone through as some others may have.

but...i guess i'll throw out a name for you all, see if you guys remember a few good racers, but not huge popularity..

1. Toy_Soldier
2. IntegraDa
3. kobra - he actually popped in today for the first time in 18 months, i chatted with him for awhile, he seems to be thinking about playing again.

but there will never be what there use to be, and as a good MC community, we can't let those names be forgotten, as they are what have made MC what it is.

night ya'll.

Smile
WiReD_________

Aramis Wrote:ahh..I remember him...

and one more...

Speedkillz (Nate)

hmm.. i wonder where is he now...

Nate is on MSN all the time from what I have seen lately I will see if I can get him to stop in and say hi one day...

morad Wrote:This is a great thread guys, keep it going. MC is built on a LOT of great people. Don't sell yourselves short however. The reason there is a community is because there is always good people contributing...

You couldn't be anymore right than that Raymond. I mean, those older players have done alot, don't get me wrong, but the players now, such as rom3o, dyna, tokkiez, they all have brought MC out of the slump it was in and made it fun again. We can't give ALL the credit to the older players, as they did do alot, but the players now, are doing just that or maybe even more.

All around, the players of MC have done so much for this game. I know, that Raymond himself, probably appreciates every single member that signs up to play his game, and not only that, but the players that help him make this game better.

MC is getting better, its getting its life back, so lets all see what we can do to get some of the older guys back..
WiReD_________

Romeo - aaaaa i remember back in those days .. when you picked me up and have me a shot at it all. Ill tell beth to send ya a email or something next time i talk to her bro.

Nate - haha thanks for the commnt above man....when i had time i picked me up a few icons.wouldnt say dominate but i was up there going hardout.

but again wouldnt have been able to do this if it wasnt for good old romeo who sat me down and taught me a shit load.and for that im always thankfull.

Ray , good to see you pop ya head in here.
was just talking to some1 about the old school players that are no longer playing and thought id make a thread on it Smile
Black__Metal

u and cres at still sane??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

not that there is anything wrong with that....
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

morad Wrote:You know what I was thinking? I was thinking who is the OG of all MC community members and I thought of 2 people.

C-Speed and Morad... Smile

It is funny how you bring up all these players and I think to myself each time I read the thread, he was good, he was not bad, he helped me out, he cheated, he was a rat.... Smile

A lot of people have gone through the game, I can't beleive Crescent and I are still somewhat sane...

Keep it up guys, MC is here to stay.

Lol but Ray you see that in your eyes ...
Everyone would think diffrent of who the best was would they not ?

Im also surpzed you 2 are still sain ! putting up with everyone in here.
Gotta love it tho huh ?

Miles - we know your not sain .. sain people need sleep and stop racing every once and a while Tongue
Black__Metal

dont think they've been said, but the 2 that helped me out the most in this game were smokincivic and broodmill. oh and realm taught me a bit as well. not sure what happened to any of them i talked to realm when i first came back to mc after taking a break, asked him if he was gonna come back anytime soon said he was too busy who knows with the other 2.
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  all you streetheist players mecca_boy 4 1,481 10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  New Players To Mc im_a_n00b 5 1,851 05-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  I thought lvl1-20IDE was for no icon players? ae86_- 24 6,161 01-31-2008, 03:22 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Old School Vets HeartBeatStoper 34 7,759 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post: ah_jokah
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  A quick note to the lower level players calder12 21 5,606 01-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Swapped_Hatch
  Calling all Halo 2 Players of MC liGHts_OUt_spEEd 34 7,407 12-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Notice to all players modogg85 20 5,311 10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Last Post: G_I_JOE
  whats wrong with mc players theevster 25 5,750 07-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post: _noobie_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon