Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Jacking Bug

I have always boosting in this game, and I said hell, why not try a car jack... Umm wtf?!!!!

You have successfully car jacked this vehicle and make a clean getaway. You also find $-712826524 in the car.
Luckily, no one else witnessed the event.
The vehicle has been placed in your garage.

Yes that is right, I LOVE 700 MIL BUT GOT A CAR!! Wtf is this crap. I have never seen such an annoying bug Angry

So what did he get my moeny or something?

10/30 4:22pm Apocalyp... Car Jack $1,122,900 [View]

So wtf, did he get my money or something, lol... FIX PLEASE
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Who did you carjack? I need the full name or ID#

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/stats.ph...ntID=55488

ID: 55488
Name: Apocalypse

Thanks cres
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Apparntly this bug wasnt important enough to fix the first time.....

I would like my money back!

You have successfully car jacked this vehicle and make a clean getaway. You also find $-82319315 in the car.
Luckily, no one else witnessed the event.
The vehicle has been placed in your garage.

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/stats.ph...ntID=33662

ID: 33662
11/2 11:51pm0o0Car Jack$2,310,075[View]

Would be great if this was fixed, thanks!

I think it has something to do with the person being in debt when you CJ them. I remember that happening awhile back too.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Either way I dont want to lose money again if I try and get a car jack.... Its like YES green, oh wait I lost money, nvm

the only way they would be in debt is if they abused a bug of some sort. I dont think that is the case and the bug is in the CJ code

yeah its got to do something with the cj coding..

but you i could easily get some negaitive bank role.. my fines are like 380 mil.... haha

ok, this is a bunch of crap...

i would suspect bugs to be fixed asap, still waiting on this one...

please fix cres!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon