Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well today is

remeberence day in Canada sorry for my spelling both my g rampas fought in the war and id like to say take a minite of silence for them

pccc
mecca :postwhore:

wow noonce respect the people who got killed plus fighted for us to live how we live now fuck you all

hell yes i do, my bro is in camp victory in iraq i support every vertern as a hero. the 2nd day he was over there a morter went over his head and landed 30 yards from him while he was in the camp, and he hurt his arm when he hit the ground. he called pry 45 minutes later to tell us what happened, the following morning some dude from washington called to let us know if my brother called to tell us he got hurt. since my brother called and told me this shit i want to kill every dune coon i see and not have a care in the world.
Confusedwear::deadhorse1:

http://www.myspace.com/pvt2fagala he played mc before he left and hasent played since but im trying to get him back
ill bring you hell

Lol mecca, you post about a moment of silence. then when no one respondes you say fuck us all. Read yer own shit before you start runnin yer mouth
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

can still reply and mostly canadain can be like i selute them one of my brother is in the army right now hes going to afganstan in the summer

A moment of silence from me too. I come from a military family as well. We wouldn't be enjoying the lifestyle and way of life that we have today, if it weren't for the sacrifices made by our predecessors.
:bowdown1::rip:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon