Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to ban crazyfrog

he has not had one post that contributed to the conversation or stayed on topic in a single thread. The worst part is after being told this, he continues to do the same exact things and from what i can tell is basically retarded. now im not one to hate on mentally handicapped people, but when they just keep going on and on being an annoying retard it starts to piss me off. Can we just ban this fukn guy and get it over with?
Contract_Killers

thanks for calling me mentally disabled but it aint my fault i have ADD and ADHD and some of the posts wernt mine my cousin whos a div who keeps logging on when hes at my house! sorry! but dont ban me pls!
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

shut the fuk up your cousin doesnt go over your house and randomly decide to post on midnite challenge forums. get a fukn life and stop post whoring your so fukn annoying and dont blame it on add and adhd alot of ppl have it and arent fuking annoying on an online forums. just dont type fukn idiot
Contract_Killers

*sigh* If your having a problem with another user contact myself or one of the other mods and we will do what we can to make everybody happy..
theres a reason we dont have flame wars anymore..
this is not the place for this kind of post...
anymore like that and YOU will be banned

like i said, problem? thats what pm's are for
that is all
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon