Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI secret

29/129 when they are recruting.
69/169 for racing and sometimes at home. those work for me.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

76/176
73/173
69/169

these use to work good but haven't lately

i used 15/122 on working and it worked once, got my first hit this round on 76/176. i use that, 69/169, 120/180 and the oldest number in the game 154/221 :crazy:
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

Hey DORK lotus! You jerkoff... !!

YOU were the one who said they didn't HI much.. so why should we listen to you??

I *DO* HI a LOT... every day. I usually use 60/160.. (which I listed in my original post!!) I also said that 601/60 happened to work. I've screwed up on 60/160 TWICE.. both times it went through as 601/60.. and BOTH TIMES IT WORKED.

60/160 doesn't work very often. NONE of the combos work 100%. NONE OF THEM. No one has a perfect [censored] record.

Get off your [censored] high horse jerkoff!! You ain't [censored] around here (and neither am I..) so if you don't have anything nice to say

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

5/102 worked for me once, same with 16/116.lol.. but both times i was just using up all the creds i had left.lol... so i wouldn't recomend trying them.lol. :p

The secret to HI is be drunk, naked, or being "assisted"

Any combination of the 3 results in a good time and back to back hits.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i knew i was doing something wrong all along!! lolz :p

DORK lotus? Did you think that up all by yourself? I dont HI much but if I tried I could do better then you ever coul so just STFU...

And for thinkin I am the [censored] I know I am hella better then you. Ask anyone they will know my name before they will ever know yours. I have more respect in this game AND topshift then you ever will...

So just drop this cuz I dont want to waist my breathe on your n00b @$$...
NSX DREAMN

666/666 Is the l33t3st Combo alive Smile

Lenko when you win top hi you can bitch at other people on their hi skillz. Since you suck superior monkey balls an cannot win such a title I suggest you stfu Smile

Quote:DORK lotus? Did you think that up all by yourself? I dont HI much but if I tried I could do better then you ever coul so just STFU...

And for thinkin I am the [censored] I know I am hella better then you. Ask anyone they will know my name before they will ever know yours. I have more respect in this game AND topshift then you ever will...

So just drop this cuz I dont want to waist my breathe on your n00b @$$...

lol.. aren't u (dark lotus) and matt W.. like the topshift gods?? lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret handshake mikale33 11 3,980 02-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon