Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.1 mil car

Ehh, I got a 2.1 mil car I want to get rid of but I feel liek giving it away and not selling. Message me in game if you can get to my pr/boost it

Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II
Current Value: $2,100,739
Power Rating: 1573 (99.56%)
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Quote:Ehh, I got a 2.1 mil car I want to get rid of but I feel liek giving it away and not selling. Message me in game if you can get to my pr/boost it

Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II
Current Value: $2,100,739
Power Rating: 1573 (99.56%)

Thats the dumbest and oldest move in the book. Who are you trying to fool. LMAO :grin:
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

I could care less about money. If I actually wanted someones car I would go and steal it.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Sent you a message in the game..
N1SMO

chaos,

you are a noob. He doesnt need to scam you. He can take your car whenever he likes it. Wink
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

and even so, he wouldnt have posted that much power. he would have said he had like 357 or something.

Quote:and even so, he wouldnt have posted that much power. he would have said he had like 357 or something.

Even so wat?

Well Still noone has taken it. If no one takes it by tommorw Im selling it so I can give level 18 free wins Tongue

Cant edit my post, so sorry for Double Post.
I got rid of my car so have fun spamming me for free wins Tongue

LEVEL 18, STOCK CIVIC GET YOUR FREE WINS ;p

should of just sold fuel brother...LMFAO...tahts what I am doing....no fuel, no wins for me
[Image: 30.png]

isnt pr over 1000 useless? and having more just makes your car burn thru a lot of gas?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon