Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDE

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:first off i just want to say...i did not have a lvl buddy...and yes the only way to win the top ide is by macroing and buying the creds to lvl and spam for the fastest times...btw stock if u want a parts list hit me up...but if u want ide...ur going to have to spend no matter what

first off u dont have to macro u can hit lvl 59 with 5 days left in session ez just jump really high in the beginning before all hitting starts and be first to hit lvl 47 then just race lvl 1s and u can get well over a lvl a day
HAHAHA aint kevin a funny guy

you see thats what i dont get. I was like highest lvl within the first few days due to non stop racing. But i kept my net low to race all the other people with nets. I heard it has something to do with the net gap to as howmuch exp is yielded per race???. But then when someone macros and gets super high lvls like that i might as well kiss it good bye. By the way i dont want 1-20 ide cons. They only last one session. I guess im just saying it might as well be impossible to go for lvl 35+ ide untill the macro problem is up.
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

wrong, panda and me were highest levels Smile
Contract_Killers

You don't need a macro to win ide... nobody can afford the driver training past a certain point unless they spend an crap load...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

itsallg33 Wrote:you see thats what i dont get. I was like highest lvl within the first few days due to non stop racing. But i kept my net low to race all the other people with nets. I heard it has something to do with the net gap to as howmuch exp is yielded per race???. But then when someone macros and gets super high lvls like that i might as well kiss it good bye. By the way i dont want 1-20 ide cons. They only last one session. I guess im just saying it might as well be impossible to go for lvl 35+ ide untill the macro problem is up.

once u hit lvl 47 dont race partners anymore race a lvl 1 and have ur net as high as possible and quit bitching about macros get one urself or sit there and race but u can definitely win ide w/out macroing
HAHAHA aint kevin a funny guy

Hitman666 Wrote:wrong, panda and me were highest levels Smile

what levels wer these bro ??

and chris can u send me a parts list for all them cars plz Tongue
if not tell kevin to haha
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon