Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Done

i love it how all the noob people are in here saying goodbye to sum guy posing as a chick...makes me feel good inside to kno im not homo...or fooled

*runs* muwahahahaha
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

im no knew-buh. teeee heeeee. Big Grin
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

i love being able to type n00b and it say sexually frustrated for me lol...makes typin easy
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

im pretty confident no guy could even try to impersonate aspects of her personality..
i dont know u for shit.. but u seem like a pretty nice girl.

enjoi ur leave!

Rach, Lauren, tookie, baboons ass etc >>> Brooke

10 to 1 dude looks like a lady

so long gutter slut! Don't pinch your wang on the way out.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

well i dunno about any of that but who was the "chick" years ago that was playing and made a big splash on the forums, got all the boys hitting on "her", inviting "her" to their crew, etc... and it turned out to be 3 guys running the account? that was pretty funny, i remember laughing my @ss off at the antics surrounding that one but i forget what "her" name was or who it was that pulled off the prank

so u guys really think shes not a real girl????
HAHAHA aint kevin a funny guy

well congrats brooke for doing the rite thing...
AlKi

well fwiw, from someone completely uninvolved and disinterested, i do think brooke is who she says she is and i also get the impression other people have been playing her account from time to time at least.

Any nudes of this "Brooke" out there?!
MC's Most Hated

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon