Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most memorable moments in MC

rofl god the raping rounds were so fun!

I remember stealing a mclaren - 1 bil car rofl can't for the life of me remember from who... think it was Ed lol

Me and Ed competing for the first win when I first started... this was pre macro pre everything... was nothing but 2 sides going to war... ed had hells and I had kronic... even though Ed lost I am sure he'll say that was one of the funnest rounds for him lol

Me and Z randomly taking people from 300 mil *when that was a big nw* to less then 100k rofl back to back to back etc

first time I met Julie Danger... I was a n00b, like 2nd session... she got caught on me like 40 times *the norm* then hit me... I asked her nicely to never do that again... she got caught and I told her I would learn and rape her ass rofl She replied something about the drugs and her mind not being compatible lol she never hit me again though!

The late night chat sessions on aim and msn with the elite of the elite... having dan danger, ssvegito, mr efx, dyna, teet, zura, etc all in a chat is awesome lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

and thanks for modifying my sig matt rofl
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

hey no problem bro just making sure people don't forget what i've tagged some as in the past sessions...

my favorite was july 2003 when it was me vs. teet, and dan danger... they were much better but everytime they tried to pass money along i would just happen to be online and i'd hit the shit outta them... however the payback was usually far worse.. when dan would take me down to 10k nw lol... but i'd still come right back at him again those were good days.

or when i would rape menslayer666 outta first place down to not even top 25 and take the prize he was going for... also good times... so much raping... so little racing...

<3 u monte
You will never be what we once were....

rom3o™ Wrote:JAJAJJAJA

no wasnt angie the mouse girl, we are talking 2 years back, and i also recall but cant remember the name bobie.

and KIRO JAJAJA that was by far one of me/gi/panda's best moments, but theres bin alot.

this below was my fave session.

[Image: stats-0105.jpg]

lol i remember that session, thats the session someone jacked my first accojunt

and no, i didnt give out my PW
The Taxman
#1 n00b

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0805.jpg

this was one of my favs in reality there was only about 10 members playing full out, the rest we just logged into there accounts and raced them for them god i was so dead after that round Tongue

rofl I remember menslayer666 raping times!! lol

wth 13k losses... I don't remember playing that session :S

Rakim I love you <3

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
insane__KICKS Wrote:
HobieBrown Wrote:ok i'm gonna repost this question here since it seems like you guys are reminiscing... maybe someone remembers this...
who was the "chick" years ago that was playing and made a big splash on the forums, got all the boys hitting on "her", inviting "her" to their crew, etc... and it turned out to be 3 guys running the account? that was pretty funny, i remember laughing my @ss off at the antics surrounding that one but i forget what "her" name was or who it was that pulled off the prank

my apologies if there's an edit button..

ur not talking about ice or noel?? she/he didnt have icons, and i dont know if anyone hit on her.. but F*** she was after every c*** on the game.
Noel?

*throws up*

wow..

that was a name I was hoping never to hear again ._.

I think there's a few of us here who can say she's actually a she.. but would rather never speak of the name again ._.

*throws up again*

Hey werent yall dating there danny, then she moved on to DJSINs, LFMAO, go danny.....lmfao

Dating? Make me sick Mike.. ._.

Did u ever see that fat thing? -.-

*points to johnny and ?luke?

:x

nope....just ahd to read her type about her life and how she loved you

yeah definately yerbs

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0805.jpg

that was a round b4 any of the shit that we have now,
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon