Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well..

hahahaha.. What a joke..

Good luck doing shit this round Wink

virgins?

mr wannabe baller speak for yourself Tongue

btw thanks for the car... care to comment why you stayed online for hours with no car in racing status still?

Wont have to worry about your forum acct... I'd worry about your real acct.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

rofl, pownt..

screenys sent to Raymond? :o

didn't I hear somewhere that he uses fake CC's also? ><
fark :x

0_0 damn some1 shook the wrong bee's nest.....LMAO 1st fck u pissed the wrong mofo's off...youll be lucky to get a top10...tisk tisk your about to get some MC pwnage...WOW :twisted:

It's funny that everyone thinks jason and I are like.. Gods and going to just strike spinner on the head with our thunderbolts or something o_O

He'll get his, and possibly a bit more Tongue

that was a good read. Now Danny, yoiu should of know this was going to happen bro. Jason adn I know spinner/alex, and he dont give a fuck about anybody, but he never wins anything excpet for top hi thats all he cares about really.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:It's funny that everyone thinks jason and I are like.. Gods and going to just strike spinner on the head with our thunderbolts or something o_O

He'll get his, and possibly a bit more Tongue

guess if you stick to the same game for 3 years people will start believeing it after you say it enough lol

hahahahahahahaha

this is by far the best topic i have read...

becuase of certain word changes that have been implemented everytime you type a word something like lets use "rubble" comes up instead... this is hilarious to me and probably to k3vin since he knows about his stuff... anyways carry on ladies... lets figure out which other words will type something totally different then what you meant to type... rofl

Rakim Out!
You will never be what we once were....

This shit made me giggle :x

[Image: wordcensorsut7.jpg]

rofl :x

rofl

thats awesome lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon