Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOK PEOPLE

i want some competition next round some other crew to step up and give me a "run for my money" i have a lineup that i love everyone in but whats the point in a stellar lineup w/out some serious competition....someone please give me a challenge is all im asking

people don't want to run against you, i had a hella hard time getting people who thought they had a chance and even then most of them weren't all that excited to run against you they all figure you or valorn will just spend like crazy so there is no point

yah hes got a point about the money spending but im not scared...we got skill for some "n00bs" so we'll try till the end.

GOOD LUCK
The Taxman
#1 n00b

noone can give you a "run for your MONEY"
Orgasm Donor

look ill be honest w/u all i have $500 to live on for the next month including gas,food,dates and stuff i don't think u have my money to be worried about

krazyman06 Wrote:i want some competition next round some other crew to step up and give me a "run for my money" i have a lineup that i love everyone in but whats the point in a stellar lineup w/out some serious competition....someone please give me a challenge is all im asking

crew comps have been dead ever since rev 1 now its all spending and marcoing and buring so noone will really run for top crew
mecca :postwhore:

correction kyle. it's about spending and marcroing. burning's been removed. only thing you CAN do is get on ppl's acct's and remove them from crew if they have most cm's. ahem...

but it's true, kevin doesn't have much cash to spend, so i can bet you he won't...
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

015202194232 Wrote:correction kyle. it's about spending and marcroing. burning's been removed. only thing you CAN do is get on ppl's acct's and remove them from crew if they have most cm's. ahem...

but it's true, kevin doesn't have much cash to spend, so i can bet you he won't...

thats still fuckin som1 up hard all there word
mecca :postwhore:

ill give it a shot bro....most of you know me in game and know how hardcore i race and is all lagit....now on that note is there any volunteers that are goin to play hardcore this session that wanna givm a good run...if so hit me up.......

i win the game.
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking 4 people to race in my crew asmit 0 762 07-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post: asmit
  people got big mouths NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 34 5,057 04-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Benton08

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon