Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M U G E N P O W E R...KRU

I just started this crew this session mainly my purpose is to enjoy the hell out of this session also at the same time get out there and compete with the best of the best this session. Here's a little about myself.

I was one of the originial members of the game when it first came out up until like 2003. Me and my bestfriend finally got real cars and got into tuning them instead of sittin here playin the game. So last session I came back in the middle of the session and played daily, ended my session at 900,000,000 not precise with the numbers. I was from crew to crew then these crews weren't really that strong as in crew battles and stuff so I took it upon myself to make one that I know will succeed.

So I have 9 spots available so if u are earning ur keep in this game and u think you've gotten better and wanna do some crew activity and what not just let me know.

My game name is: MRej8

So leave me ur game name and ur ending networth of last session, if u weren't present last session and think u can still put something into this kru just put up ur Game name.

First come first serve. This post with be updated frequently.

u guys delted the wrnog topic this is the one that needed editing. can i just have this one deleted...damn.

My bad :x This one looked better than the other :?

Post the other and contact me in game and i'll take care of whatever.

Inspectah_Gadget

Its ok bro. Hahahaha I just needa figure how to get people in my crew..and I've been tryin to race u for a while send me one yea?

wats ur in game name? :x

mrej8 you nub. it says it in his first post... YOURE AN IDIOT!!!! WTF!!!!

nahh, im just playin. but it really is mrej8 haha.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

i'll join, don't remember my ending net from last round though :lol:
my gam name is TehRecruiter
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon