Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be the first..

wow this topic got way off track however each of you keep adding in congrats at the end of your flaming so i'm gonna allow it just cuase its good reading right now to listen to you all fight over who has the smallest dick... rofl...

anways congrats to everyone regardless of how you won, because there's no reason to speculate ray and cres take care of everything at the end of a round by checking and rechecking everything so lets not get all ancy in your pants girls.
You will never be what we once were....

matt no flaming here.

hey jsut to let you guys know, ray knows who used the exploit, and said that he will take away the medals for zomg and kevin. so you didnt win according to raymond and our conversation last night.

only problem i have w/this is i didn't use the bug i bugged a car showed him sold it he said that was fine w/him as long as i didn't use it for any gains...doesn't quite seem fair that i lose icons and stuff for this....pfft

SSVegito Wrote:nice of you guys to delete your posts like f****** pussies i know what i saw and what you guys put. I cant believe raymond put 2 of the biggest cheaters as mods.

Every round you guys dont do shit you say someone cheats or spent alot of money or is on someones dick. its a f****** game deal with it.

wow nice of you guys? i havent edited shit since i just became a mod 2 seconds ago i dont know what ur on abt, swear on my sons life.

see the other thread, i wonder vegito, tell me is it possible, for any car's pf to reach a capability of 4800 im's after being completeley lost, in a 1 second refresh?

strange monte and i both have screenshots of him going from 0 to 4700 im increments in 1 seconds, keeping in mind u cant hold that much without out having near max then winning a race against a low % im holder.

yet his net was to high to race any one, and he was cruising as they wer going up? wow wierd. he must be legitement just really good, cos in all the years of playing every other player knows that is an impossibility.

funny thing is, u r ignorant and naive to think raymond is a fool and doesnt know abt u abusing the glitch, i have spoken to cres we know u stil help a car with a much higher PF, we wil see te outcome in days to come. you have pretty much directly called raymond an idiot, and for someone who manages the game thats pretty fucking stupid as mike said i have alsp properly conversated.

i know how long uve played thats why i know how much u suck and u required a glitch to even move anywhere this session and uld find u walk away with less then u think.

as for getting on stakaz acc, well take it up with ray and ask him to ban me, stakaz and imanoob my multi LOLLLLLLL both frends i meet with in real life often.

multis LOL, i help them a bit, but if me loging on there accounts is that big a deals peak to raymond about it and hel repremand me.

as for kevin and zomgs stealign cars from people when the car is not there, also another excellent glitch, but to use it ot take icons? lame, people like me who spent for it or dragon who actualy tried for it they deserve it, but ray has his hands full we can discuss that later.

rofl stealing peoples cars w/no car isn't any different then ahving someone buy cars and u steal them all cept u don't have to sell the damn things don't see any harm in that?

rom3o™ Wrote:
SSVegito Wrote:nice of you guys to delete your posts like f****** pussies i know what i saw and what you guys put. I cant believe raymond put 2 of the biggest cheaters as mods.

Every round you guys dont do shit you say someone cheats or spent alot of money or is on someones dick. its a f****** game deal with it.

wow nice of you guys? i havent edited shit since i just became a mod 2 seconds ago i dont know what ur on abt, swear on my sons life.

see the other thread, i wonder vegito, tell me is it possible, for any car's pf to reach a capability of 4800 im's after being completeley lost, in a 1 second refresh?

strange monte and i both have screenshots of him going from 0 to 4700 im increments in 1 seconds, keeping in mind u cant hold that much without out having near max then winning a race against a low % im holder.

yet his net was to high to race any one, and he was cruising as they wer going up? wow wierd. he must be legitement just really good, cos in all the years of playing every other player knows that is an impossibility.

funny thing is, u r ignorant and naive to think raymond is a fool and doesnt know abt u abusing the glitch, i have spoken to cres we know u stil help a car with a much higher PF, we wil see te outcome in days to come. you have pretty much directly called raymond an idiot, and for someone who manages the game thats pretty f****** stupid as mike said i have alsp properly conversated.

i know how long uve played thats why i know how much u suck and u required a glitch to even move anywhere this session and uld find u walk away with less then u think.

as for getting on stakaz acc, well take it up with ray and ask him to ban me, stakaz and imanoob my multi LOLLLLLLL both frends i meet with in real life often.

multis LOL, i help them a bit, but if me loging on there accounts is that big a deals peak to raymond about it and hel repremand me.

as for kevin and zomgs stealign cars from people when the car is not there, also another excellent glitch, but to use it ot take icons? lame, people like me who spent for it or dragon who actualy tried for it they deserve it, but ray has his hands full we can discuss that later.

You have known for a long time getting on other peoples accounts was a bannable offense you and all your friends should lose thier medals for that.. Romeo you have been getting on other peoples accounts ever since you came to the game.

The game is as it always has been its really a shame. i see things never change its cheaters like romeo and dan and others who ruin this game. IF what you say is true and raymond knew about it but did nothing then thats a shame a game owner doesnt want to keep his game fair. I am glad that crescent fixed it as soon as it was brought to his attention so more people couldnt abuse it.

u seem to stray from top jon.

getting on another accounts is an offence, ban me? i dont care suspend my account ask ray to.

me getting on another account is a minimal offence considering in no way do i benefit not do the others.

what spend 50$ on a frends to help him, so he gets 12k creds and an icon when he also spent more? pffft insignificant everyone does it, if ray bans every one who does it then there is no game.

that is why he is managing and not you, but abusing a glitch to obtain a playstation 3 is highly different.

we have to spend to win top HI when valorn is telling me its hard to hit from brookes account on a proxy and chose not to spend on it to allow us a chance, so if we didnt then brooke would have, but its just valorn on another account.

you also have been on accounts since the start of the game i stil have old passwords of yours, so please dont be hypocritical in an aspect im not even discussing.

and im not asking for account suspensions, im asking from apropriate repremands.

for anytime i have cheated, i have spent hundreds and lost all prizes. and now i dont even compete because i am conisdered such a large cheater, its just a large amount of people chose to target me but i dont mind the hype it makes for interesting play.

but since everyone is on everyones accounts lets ban em all jon suspend there accounts, no one plays no one spend the game closes, excellent management skills on your half.

that is why things r left to raymond, if people dont like it then dont play like many others who have quit.

i wanna be cool like you guys..haha 8)
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

<----whats those stars for?
Confusedhock:
did i do somethin wrong?
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

its how much you post, the more you post the more stars you get until you get one complete star Tongue
In Game Name = Devil Z

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon