Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be the first..

Congrats to everyone from 1st to 25th and to top crew

same ol shit dif round i see people making accusations that cant be backed up. Romeo that is not kevins multie so lay off that bullshit. Dan please get off Romeos dick for a second. Its ignorant comments like that ruin a game like this. Romeo and Dan you both know you cant say shit about multies you 2 were the worse ones on this game even worse than Ed. To this effect you both still get on other peoples accounts.

Congrats zomgzz hope you didnt exploit any bugs and be on the same level as Romeo and Dan in abusing the system to get thier medals.

SSVegito Wrote:same ol shit dif round i see people making accusations that cant be backed up. Romeo that is not kevins multie so lay off that bullshit. Dan please get off Romeos dick for a second. Its ignorant comments like that ruin a game like this. Romeo and Dan you both know you cant say shit about multies you 2 were the worse ones on this game even worse than Ed. To this effect you both still get on other peoples accounts.

Congrats zomgzz hope you didnt exploit any bugs and be on the same level as Romeo and Dan in abusing the system to get thier medals.

bit far left field jon, especially for someone who doesnt know the situation very well.

hes not kevins multi but thats what i like to use him as hes permanantly attached to kevins c0ck.

and he and kevin did both abuse ot bug to win, i sit here and say that NOT ME (even tho i spent) not me but DRAGON deserves to win boost fairly.

because kevin and omzz exploited to get the win and u wanna jump in here and talk your shit? shame on u jon for even thinking me saying zomgsz was kevins multi lmfao.

zzomgzz = not kev's multi

I never once thought that, nor said that.

The only thing I was refering to as Kevin's was that blessthefall guy that abused the bug, which let Kevin totally a$$ rape him to get to level 58? and 59. I believe he may have spent a few bucks for 58, but he deff. spent like, 25$ and got how many home invasions? and got how much NW? zzomgzzz abused the shyt out of the IM bug as well, or did someone forget? He may have won first, but I think from abusing the glitch to get extra NW, and extra levels, his prize should be voided.

You can say that I am on romeo's penis if you'd like Jon, I know where I stand, and it's not my fault romeo feels the same way about things as I do.

dragon ftw? o.0

haven't talked to him in a while, give him my msn rom?

SSVegito Wrote:same ol shit dif round i see people making accusations that cant be backed up. Romeo that is not kevins multie so lay off that bullshit. Dan please get off Romeos dick for a second. Its ignorant comments like that ruin a game like this. Romeo and Dan you both know you cant say shit about multies you 2 were the worse ones on this game even worse than Ed. To this effect you both still get on other peoples accounts.

Thank you so much Jon, for sticking up for me... I DID NOT use the glitch to raise my networth. It was all done completely legit. In fact it was very opposite. I discovered the glitch, and told Raymond all about it. I helped him get rid of it.

So before Rome goes saying that I am on someone's cock, or that you were still pwning when I was asking you how to buy a car. Think. Because for one, I seem to remember Angie being on your cock, medal riding, not deserving most of what she got. AND the fact that I've been playing for longer than you think.

And as for IP checks, I as well as everyone else seem to happen to know that it was Rome getting all the damn HI's from Starkrz account NOT Starkrz. I even have a message in my inbox that I saved saying that it was you Rome. But I am not going to do anything with it.

Now I gladly thank anyone congratulating me for 1st place.

And congratulations to Chris and his crew. We did pretty damn well. And congrats to Matt and Dan's team, you guys put up an EXCELLENT run.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

And btw Rome, I seem to remember you having a LOT of multi's... im_a_n00b, and Starkrz being just 2 of them.
zz0mgzzz

nice of you guys to delete your posts like fucking pussies i know what i saw and what you guys put. I cant believe raymond put 2 of the biggest cheaters as mods.

Every round you guys dont do shit you say someone cheats or spent alot of money or is on someones dick. its a fucking game deal with it.

I will chime in and go out and say. Damn that must suck to spend $600, then come to the realization that you abused a bug in the game. So you dont get shit for what you accomplished. So let me know how that goes.

Congrats on everybody else who didnt abuse the 200k IM exploit. Cause I know for a fact that zomg did it numerous of times. I sat online telling kevin he might want to tell him to stop cause he is retarded. Keving told me and I quote, he is the one who showed me what you do. I showed crew and ray, it is supposed to be fixed.

yes he showed me no need to lie

but i still don't see the whole big deal about it politics everywhere make the game so bleeding dull why can't it just be congrats and if ray sees something wrong he might take care of it LOL! Cres fixed the bug a week after it was pointed out to ray thanks to jon--SS Vegitto. And then u guys still accuse him of a bugged car after Crescent Removed every bugged car in the game....Seems like u guys are just looking for an out idk tbh.

Let the governors of the Game Cres and Raymond deal w/what happens to sharad or any others who may/may not have used the bug. W/all the shit thats talked in here idk what ray and Cres's job is besides deal w/all the bullshit explanations on why shit happens...Let them do their job and we do ours play the damn game u got a problem playing the game then go away. If u have a problem w/how the game is played...learn to play or go away. And lastly if u think someones cheating there is that lil link that says support center....Support ticket raymond or Crescent they will take care of it. Simple as that can someone lock this damn thread now

modogg, i seem to remember you seeing blessthefall using the bug.

i only used the bug when I STOLE A BUGGED CAR from another player. i used it for 1 day, and a LOT of people started bitching. so i sold the car and dropped my nw. simple as that. last 2 days of the game were COMPLETELY legit... did you see the crew cash go way up? that can't be done w/ the glitch.
zz0mgzzz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon