Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Round

Wraith Wrote:lol 10k, this looks like it might be some fun, count me in i will just macro all daySmile some1 send me the macro program again i deleted it Tongue jks

Goodluck yerbs i will log in every few days to see how the race is going.
I can feel an NSX victory Big Grin

Oh and i was jking bout count me in! i don't know how u guys still sit on mc these days for hours and hours, 30 mins and i want to log off.

Ray change mc back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

dont know about that one man..spending is the key now...and without it...we lose...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:
Wraith Wrote:lol 10k, this looks like it might be some fun, count me in i will just macro all daySmile some1 send me the macro program again i deleted it Tongue jks

Goodluck yerbs i will log in every few days to see how the race is going.
I can feel an NSX victory Big Grin

Oh and i was jking bout count me in! i don't know how u guys still sit on mc these days for hours and hours, 30 mins and i want to log off.

Ray change mc back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

dont know about that one man..spending is the key now...and without it...we lose...

i cant help but agree with ur words more...when u spend 5 k on an online text-based game...

u either use this game as a self esteem booster...or you rele have nothin else in ur life that u enjoy

which is quite sad
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

hahaha lights love ur reply, so so true...
If mc has turned into the biggest spender can't be beat then y play???
every1 should go on strike until Ray fixes the game

Digital_Magic

ray won't fix the game because of the money issue...

if there are one or two people who spend madly each round to win medals...he wont change the way the game is played

say for instance u have a crew that has a lot of really good racers in it....but only one spender...vs a crew with a couple good racers and 2 spenders who spend outrageous amounts...who do u think is going to win??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:ray won't fix the game because of the money issue...

if there are one or two people who spend madly each round to win medals...he wont change the way the game is played

say for instance u have a crew that has a lot of really good racers in it....but only one spender...vs a crew with a couple good racers and 2 spenders who spend outrageous amounts...who do u think is going to win??

hrmm really good racers=macros?? and when u say he wont fix it what do u want him to fix?

Valorn Wrote:

hrmm really good racers=macros?? and when u say he wont fix it what do u want him to fix?

we all want him to fix that one or two big spenders can win medals without any competition...

and not all good racers use macros...and that is a completely other issue that also needs to be dealt with
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:

we all want him to fix that one or two big spenders can win medals without any competition...

and not all good racers use macros...and that is a completely other issue that also needs to be dealt with

hmm one or two big spenders havent seem to win everything without any compettition at least in the 4 or so sessions i have been here because everyone rallies and tries to help out the underdog

Valorn Wrote:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:

hmm one or two big spenders havent seem to win everything without any compettition at least in the 4 or so sessions i have been here because everyone rallies and tries to help out the underdog

but you still win...and its not as close as u make it sound like it is...

they may catch up somewhat...but then the big spenders open up their wallets...and it s a done deal
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:

they may catch up somewhat...but then the big spenders open up their wallets...and it s a done deal

last two sessions as i recall the person that ended up winnin spent almost nothing while at least two other people each session worked mass amounts of credits

Valorn Wrote:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:

last two sessions as i recall the person that ended up winnin spent almost nothing while at least two other people each session worked mass amounts of credits

if u would read closely this part of the forums is for crews...im not talking about who got 1st place...

im talking about top crew and how it is determined b4 the round ever starts becuz of big spenders....

makes the game pointless for those who don't join them
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next round MC_Alumni 15 3,659 05-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post: casper_305
  who's running next round..... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 18 4,535 04-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Next round ... Black__Metal 60 12,398 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  next round.... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 3,798 01-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS