Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having to wait 1 minute before signing off.

ok..

What would u rather do..get ur car jacked or Hi'ed think about it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[r][h][s]

for me, all they can do is HI me cause i dont have a car. besides, i dont really care if they HI me or not. i only keep 200-300k br and little to none fuel/nos [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Then whats ur nw in the game then.. From what it sounds like its not in the 7 figures [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[r][h][s]

20 mill right now. i just hit buy cals and burn em [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Then they will just steal your calenders and burn them.

Quote: for me, all they can do is HI me cause i dont have a car. besides, i dont really care if they HI me or not. i only keep 200-300k br and little to none fuel/nos

That don't make since.. If ur nw is 20 million and u oly have 200-300k bank roll.. The rest of ur millions r in calendars or fuel or nos.. from what it sounds like that not possible

**Correct me if I'm wrong [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[r][h][s]

its possible to have it all in calendars.
All I need is One Mic.

Damn... Do you even play mc?
NSX DREAMN

yeah i do.. my race name is rhspresident

but still it just dont make since to me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
[r][h][s]

when ever i work, after a HI, I get raped...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Woohoo I'm in FIRST....... oh wait nvm calder12 26 5,473 11-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Last Post: bscar
  over a minute loseanytime 3 1,422 08-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon