Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happen to no vet staying behind to get icons?

well just a thought this is wat i saw in the level1-20 ide
Lude a massive icon vet and then i saw this message

The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

wat do u guys think? what happen to that? seems to me he's staying behind to get icon/membership

the purpose of this game is to chase those medals. Even if lude were to post the fastest times, you can still beat him. Just have to reach lvl 20 and properly tune the car.
SpamaticS - Slick

and maybee he is only level 14 right now and cant really race has other things on his hands thats how i will be toward the end wont get past 30 i bet
stock_honda

Maybe he does not have a memby and only comes on line every couple of days...I'm only lvl 3 and lvl 20 look like about as high as i will get.......Hmmm IDE I migh have a run at that my self
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

Who cares if he does go for it? If he can beat them he deserves it... vet or no vet. wtf is this elder abuse? lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

slickNsxy Wrote:the purpose of this game is to chase those medals. Even if lude were to post the fastest times, you can still beat him. Just have to reach lvl 20 and properly tune the car.

So why are times deleted when you level beyond the restrictions then?

because then ud be in the next bracket its really not that difficult a concept to grasp

og-invisible Wrote:well just a thought this is wat i saw in the level1-20 ide
Lude a massive icon vet and then i saw this message

The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

wat do u guys think? what happen to that? seems to me he's staying behind to get icon/membership

#1 i havent even been racing this season...i got to lvl 20 but that was only cuz that weekend i was free... i jus got a new work schedule and now im working everyday.... and i have 1 summer skoo class so at night im studying and doing homework...i also have a project that jus got assigned...so i come on maybe for less than 10 min a day if even that...so stop ur whining and jus beat my time...im not going to be on very much...all i do is come online and spam IDE and then get off for the day...im not abusing or anything like that...

and another thing...

I AM NO VET!!!

I AM NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO BE A VET SO WHAT ABOUT THAT...
AlKi

jesus we have some the dumbest forum members ever ray said he will personally take care of who he doesn't think deserves the medals in the fine print under the ide description in current prize link...can all u people stop worrying about this shit! geez im banned 3 months from the forums and i come back to the bs this has bc hmmm...maybe i liked not being able to view forums

I stayed away for 3 years and this shit continues...

*pops cork on the whine bottle for forum members*
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Missing icons thread! Tokkiez 41 25,173 03-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: guess_who
  lettered icons? LarryG 1 1,529 07-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Admin
  missing icons and credits LarryG 3 2,061 07-04-2011, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Missing IDE icons and credits Robin_Hood 4 1,772 12-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Missing Icons + Creds crazyfrog555 1 1,140 04-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Daggermouth
  Medals/Icons + Credit Prizes crazyfrog555 21 7,141 03-10-2010, 12:47 PM