Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
school project

hey guys im doing this really big project for school and i need so ppl to sign the petition its about deforestation

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stopdeforestation/
Three-Oh-Three
Jess owns u.

no haha

signed it for you Smile

thanks Big Grin
Three-Oh-Three
Jess owns u.

Done and done.. Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

There you go man, left you a little comment as well.

bURN EM, bURN EM ALL!!
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

thanks everyone ecept for u haters :evil:
Three-Oh-Three
Jess owns u.

Hmm, thing about this is.. alot of the trees being cut down are in other countries, and they are being cut down to build shit, so other countries can grow and become better, so their people can live longer lives and healthier ones................................... can't keept every place beautiful but america so we can visit them and shit.

then again i didnt read the article, and i am highly intoxicated, so don't listen to me, i still signed your shit. toodles.
Oh yeah...

Wow, I think you are the first case of an IQ black hole ever found. Really though, I lost 50 IQ points just reading your idiotic post. Do you think before you talk? All of your posts are useless bullshit. Tell you what, next time you decide to post - DON'T. And don't bother trying to think up an intelligent response, if I want any lip out of you I will just jiggle my zipper.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon