Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well that didnt work out as planned

was trying to help V get his win, hit everyone that came close to him but still didnt happen sorry man. romeo you put up a fucking good effort you just earned my respect, good going man. all of silence just kept fucking hitting V and then id hit you and back and forth lol at least it made it interesting. and i didnt just hit you i tried to even out the playing field so others were hit as well if that makes you feel better. But brandon congrats man you guys all worked your asses off to catch up with silence and it worked out. Joeda congrats on the ide you raced your ass off good going. rakim, you raped once again good job but i will still own you at pool anytime and brain busters haha. next round lets do it again folks.
Contract_Killers

yeah Rakim sure raped the shit out of me, good job i was actualy scared to be online with u, or offline for that matter lol

thanks man
Orgasm Donor

haha did rakim have a hitlist or something

because i knew there was a few people who recieved more then anough hits from him
X__x_FaMouS_x__X

he hit me 4 times in like 2 minutes for a total of 28 bill and i talk to him on msn all the time, for ppl he doesnt know imagine how bad it could be. and np joe, u hit 57?
Contract_Killers

yeh 57, jered got 56
Orgasm Donor

if you were in top 10 or in the way of thug life you got removed

didnt seem much like a hitlist, lol if you were in the way you got it
*insert signature here*

until the end when he wasnt able to be on then everyone snuck in to the top 10 lol, i could of been 2nd if i didnt dump my nw to hit romeo and GI lol
Contract_Killers

bro he had to have had over 500 attempts on me alone

lol i hit everyone equally... by equally i mean i raped everyone till they didn't want to be in top ten anymore... then i had an interview for the last 4 hours of the session so all sorts of shit happened got on with one minute left and was able to get top 10 lol everything worked out so well
You will never be what we once were....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  Cres.... forgot password doesn't work calder12 8 4,505 09-06-2016, 07:07 AM
  won a race and didnt get the money it said i won svtfox91 2 2,196 08-29-2016, 01:19 PM
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  How to but insurance to work pollockab 8 2,572 12-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  TNT dont work for me :( RippingRider 4 1,864 01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Work logarithm burn_u_out 1 1,233 10-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon