Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brith control

TheAirMan Wrote:U need to chill out on the drinking..

and naw drining is fun for me i always have fun lol
mecca :postwhore:

R_Y_A_N Wrote:I cant make out who the bigger idiot is here. Kyle for pretending to be a white homeboy or Airman for actually beliveing he is.

I'm stumped Confusedhock:

well.. i mean.. despite mecca being the fool that he is.. he wouldnt take the time to make up some random bullshit and keep it going this long..

:?
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Although, this shit is pretty funny, I know what Mecca is going through lol..

Ask Jon, he knows..!!

Thanks jonny :wink:
WiReD_________

IF it helps mecca.. ma girl is on the pil and i smahed wit no condom.. Confusedhock: but shes on her period now.. Big Grin just wait it out..

Mecca you should follow 1 simple rule......Up the bum no babies....besides it twice as tight and 10 degrees warmer.....
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

G_I_JOE Wrote:Mecca you should follow 1 simple rule......Up the bum no babies....besides it twice as tight and 10 degrees warmer.....

YUMMY BUMCUM

G_I_JOE Wrote:Mecca you should follow 1 simple rule......Up the bum no babies....besides it twice as tight and 10 degrees warmer.....

thats just nasty.. Confusedhock:

TheAirMan Wrote:

thats just nasty.. Confusedhock:

u never fucked a girl up the bum jsut watch out if she farts

this conversation is getting pretty disgusting. if she is pregnant just set her on fire, youll save a lot of money in the long run.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:this conversation is getting pretty disgusting. if she is pregnant just set her on fire, youll save a lot of money in the long run.

are you fuckin stupid setting a girl on fire thats fuckin dumb even toyuchign a girl is fuckin stpuid in my eyes

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon