Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brith control

skogey10 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:how good does it work?

You're mother should have swallowed.

i no mayne she was all durnk i was all fucked im liek mother son fucky fest yeyeye gniga
mecca :postwhore:

TheAirMan Wrote:well.. if she aint been on it long.. ur fukd.. cuz it takes a while to start workin.. and if u aint come then u shuld b ok.. but if u did lol.. then ur fukd..MECCA's GONNA HAVE A BABY !! Confusedhock:

i wa sufkcin fucke don e dud ei cam like 10 times lol

Confusedhock: u came 10 times ? :lol: were u losing ur virginity ? :lol: :lol: :lol: yea but shes prolly pregnant tho..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

skogey10 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:how good does it work?

You're mother should have swallowed.

laugh :lol:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

mecca_boy Wrote:i wa sufkcin fucke don e dud ei cam like 10 times lol

Fuck Mecca I can never understand what you say but I think you are saying you came 10 times?????? How many of these loads did you leave in your pants????The first 9????
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

Hitman666 Wrote:what kind of fucked up child would that be

When a guy fucks his sister/mom/cousin and have a kid together, it'd be less fucked up than his kid(s) would be.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

G_I_JOE Wrote:

F*** Mecca I can never understand what you say but I think you are saying you came 10 times?????? How many of these loads did you leave in your pants????The first 9????

lmao not too mention it all probably happened within 3 minutes
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:
G_I_JOE Wrote:

F*** Mecca I can never understand what you say but I think you are saying you came 10 times?????? How many of these loads did you leave in your pants????The first 9????

lmao not too mention it all probably happened within 3 minutes

noo 3 seconds

iunno what i say i was tanked

A great additive to this forum would be a moron translator, then maybe we could get the general jist of what idiots such as Kyle say.

R_Y_A_N Wrote:A great additive to this forum would be a moron translator, then maybe we could get the general jist of what idiots such as Kyle say.

good one fagget :roll:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon