Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.. WTF ?

Ok.. real funny.. i noticed that my avy was changed.. why ? and if your gonna change it.. which never should of been done in the 1st place.. why to a dressed up piece of shit.. i mean grow up it seems as tho some person i e a mod.. (cuz i highly highly doubt that Ray would change my avy to something that childish).... is messin wit me.. 1.. grow up.. and 2.. im not accusin anybody.. but really ? who else has the ability ?

thx and good afternoon..

--- :roll:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Dude, Chill out Stewie. :lol: Take a joke dude, if someone changed it, just change it back. Simple, No?
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

HAHAHHAHA I AM ALL POWERFUL.
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

lmao...nice avatar airman lol...u have a stocker i think
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

at least he doesnt have a STALKER

cus those things are pretty pesky
*insert signature here*

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:lmao...nice avatar airman lol...u have a stocker i think

thx.. and yes.. some mods are childish.. the one who did it needs 2 grow the eff up.. :?

What was it changed to or done?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Skogey.. it was changed to a giant piece of shit with hair and a face running.. then my sig said something refering to me as a fag..

not effn kool.. i mean really..

Funny though.

I suppose some people think you go a bit too far or in a needless direction also.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:Funny though.

I suppose some people think you go a bit too far or in a needless direction also.

Sorry man.. i really dont tend to care what people online think about me.. :wink: a few of the people on here are some strange characters..

but yes.. middle fingers 2 the mod who changed my shit.. and if u madd then u guilty.. so suck it up. n Git R Done.. Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon