Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So

G_I_JOE Wrote:Ok ppl don't be mistaken by these girls that seem to good to be true...Drinkin beer, playin pool and patyin with a girl is fun and all but with your GF it takes the edge off...If you go out drinkin with a girl your tryin to get your end in...If that girl is your GF well you don't need to try..so why go out drinkin..stay home get drunk and get a bit...Then you get board of stayin home so you go out drinkin but then realize that goin out drinkin is no fun unless you chassin ass....But instead of chassin ass your now tryin to stop guys chassin your gf's ass.......Sorry ppl but there are not any happy ending here.

Yeah and my hobbies include, Drinking and KFC. I used to play a bit of pool but get sick of seeing pool tables all day, I don't need to go out at night a see them aswell.

when you say KFC do you mean that grose ass chicken place?
mecca :postwhore:

Yeah..that dirty ass chicken is a 2 min walk from my house and its next door to the pub...I feel I have no choice but to eat it
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

G_I_JOE Wrote:Yeah..that dirty ass chicken is a 2 min walk from my house and its next door to the pub...I feel I have no choice but to eat it

ewww dude one of my freinds got a rash becuase he worked there that chicken is so fuckin grose
mecca :postwhore:

The KFC by my house is like 20 min away.. and its pretty good here.. maybe the people that work there are just dirty Mecca lol..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

mecca_boy Wrote:
G_I_JOE Wrote:Ok ppl don't be mistaken by these girls that seem to good to be true...Drinkin beer, playin pool and patyin with a girl is fun and all but with your GF it takes the edge off...If you go out drinkin with a girl your tryin to get your end in...If that girl is your GF well you don't need to try..so why go out drinkin..stay home get drunk and get a bit...Then you get board of stayin home so you go out drinkin but then realize that goin out drinkin is no fun unless you chassin ass....But instead of chassin ass your now tryin to stop guys chassin your gf's ass.......Sorry ppl but there are not any happy ending here.

Yeah and my hobbies include, Drinking and KFC. I used to play a bit of pool but get sick of seeing pool tables all day, I don't need to go out at night a see them aswell.

when you say KFC do you mean that grose ass chicken place?

OMFG oh no you didnt go there.

KFC IS THE BOMB. Mash potatoe bowls :oops:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

out of all the fast food places kfc is one of my favorites...but thats not saying much since i hate all fast food places Tongue but umm yeah to keep things going what does everyone do for a job rather then hobbies Smile

Just finishing up my freshmen year of college... I'll b returning to FootLocker.. Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

get me some cute shoes for free Tongue

I'm a club promoter for now, well i was, getting ready to intern at Bank Of America Corporate Center in the middle of the summer throughout the fall

i just own a restaurant now.

i use to be a club partner but i kinda stopped the partying and broke myself of from the scene. To much money and time wasted on it.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

what kind of restaurant and whats it called/where is it? Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon