Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks

HustleBunny Wrote:Im done in these forums, a new player comes along looking to enjoy the game and meet some ppl who may help her do better at it and this is what happens. first it said i was banned for no apparent reason, then i just keep getting accused of all kinds of things that are just ridiculous and stupid. i dont see how this game can last very long if every new player gets chased away by a lynch mob lol. for anyone who isnt a shithead like this if youd like to talk my name on the game is same as forums. thanks.

Feeling lonely? You should have to sell yourself like that for attention... :?
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

And I was going to come back to be in an all girls crew with all the cuties.... Sad
MC's Most Hated

HustleBunny Wrote:Im done in these forums, a new player comes along looking to enjoy the game and meet some ppl who may help her do better at it and this is what happens. first it said i was banned for no apparent reason, then i just keep getting accused of all kinds of things that are just ridiculous and stupid. i dont see how this game can last very long if every new player gets chased away by a lynch mob lol. for anyone who isnt a shithead like this if youd like to talk my name on the game is same as forums. thanks.

What happened sweetie?
MC's Most Hated

Rach will fix all ya prblms,
my view is you came into forums and brought too much attntion to yourslf ... made yourslf a target for ppl to blame bits on you ... i mean who would lisn to a noob if they wer framed or soemthing ... not like they would know anyone in high places to sort it out for them etc ,

i duno ill shu*tup now lol

WHAT THE FUK R U ALL TLAKING ABOUT

HUSTLE BUNNY IS FUKING AMPED TYRING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO HIMSELF.

FFS HES FLIRTING WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS ITS GROSS.

GTFO

calm down
*insert signature here*

wtf are you talking about first your all trying to say its kevin now amped. you know what maybe morad is hustlebunny lets try to start telling everyone that lmao
Contract_Killers

This Thread has gone retarded

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon