Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC WINNER

exactly. granted you would have to spend
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

but if i were you make the jump make it last minute other wise you are gona get pwned

the game is run by those with medel they help each other you can tell this just by looking at the top crews very rarly do they have non medel and if they do its someone of importance or close friends ingame or real life

some make crews for noobs truth is they dont care they will teach you how to play but make sure you dont win or miss out key info

lol cuz everyone thinks they can control the outcome of the game
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

noone can control the game now lol u cant even race ofr money who ever wants to win and has the money to spend to win will win
mecca :postwhore:

modogg85 Wrote:
shadow67 Wrote:everyone is sucha tough guy
lol how about I go for the win?
am i gonna get e-raped too
?

oo noes! im scared

but seriously... its much fun to F*** up peoples plans when they are OH so sure of themselves... :lol:

I remember when you won.....got all scared cause I pushed chef up there within range to hit you cause he was going to get 2nd place. You guys took him out, but we recovered and got his 2nd place still....LMFAO the good ole days back when everybody would backstab eachother and the politics ruled the game

Yeah... that shit wasn't funny I wanted to wee myself like a puppy during a thunderstorm... you fuckers just couldnt let a guy get his win in peace... Angry lol i got grey hairs from that round :lol:
*insert signature here*

Amped, I hope you do get it, just to show up everyone who thinks they own this game.
Poop.

TheJMan Wrote:hope u dont get owned ...
shouldnt have posted this in here Tongue

oo.. Diss lol
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

im not going for it lol...but thanks for the support jdm

lmfao i cant believe what im reading.....if you aint in there possi then dont even try...seen it last round in the last 1/2 hour lol...it was sick,twisted and fcked up lmao....these guys are just to good at HIing o and angi to lol... :twisted:

angera's first post sed it all Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winner's List is up. Daggermouth 4 1,690 01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  COMPETITION B winner = HEARTBEAT/HAROLD rom3o™ 61 8,448 09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Winner November round.. chuss 51 8,348 12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother
  damnit.. will a winner help me? PANDAhumpnMONKEY 17 3,931 09-07-2005, 02:01 AM
Last Post: IllicitDSM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon