Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC WINNER

cant edit so sorry for double post but if oyu ask me its a little earler to be jumping get higher level then fucking PWN also you get your nw in the process so it prolly better for you to jump later on
mecca :postwhore:

hes not level 54

he wont make level 54

if he wants to jump hel get raped so let him

hes not going ot jump anyway hes just seeking attention so why deliver it to him?

if any one jumps theyl get raped why? cos i said they will i dont give a flying fuk who it is.

yo be ez im playin yall wnted to stir thngs up a bit haha ist ok we can all be clam ahain
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

jump high enuf and u have the $$ to spend..then really not much they can do as long as u can stay 4times in front nw wise.. but yea nice post :lol:

everyone is sucha tough guy
lol how about I go for the win?
am i gonna get e-raped too
?

oo noes! im scared

but seriously... its much fun to fuck up peoples plans when they are OH so sure of themselves... :lol:
*insert signature here*

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

angeLush Wrote:going for the win? sorry your going against politics.

You dont have my support. Nor will you have most of the vets.

You jump well rape you. Thats the warning.

kinda sucks that if your not supported by the vets you cant win, give me a few sessions i bet i can do it

shadow67 Wrote:everyone is sucha tough guy
lol how about I go for the win?
am i gonna get e-raped too
?

oo noes! im scared

but seriously... its much fun to F*** up peoples plans when they are OH so sure of themselves... :lol:

I remember when you won.....got all scared cause I pushed chef up there within range to hit you cause he was going to get 2nd place. You guys took him out, but we recovered and got his 2nd place still....LMFAO the good ole days back when everybody would backstab eachother and the politics ruled the game

anx angelush now that im sober i can respond normally and say that if i wanted to win, i could easily. LOL 3 people who think they can control the game by hitting wouldnt stop anyone who wants the win from getting it
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

if you want to win and know how to, you can

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winner's List is up. Daggermouth 4 1,690 01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  COMPETITION B winner = HEARTBEAT/HAROLD rom3o™ 61 8,448 09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Winner November round.. chuss 51 8,348 12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother
  damnit.. will a winner help me? PANDAhumpnMONKEY 17 3,931 09-07-2005, 02:01 AM
Last Post: IllicitDSM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon