Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUST READ!

TheJMan Wrote:hahaha lucky im nice to u eh kev Tongue .

ill do my best to butter u up from now on haha.

he did sex up my green name Tongue

hahaha you know you love it bro , :lol:

Quote:Krazyman06 - I will not give u a freaking car and if i don't respond to ur race request its bc i don't wanna race

LMFAO.. who ask's for cars anymore ??
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Krazyman do you think you are the only person getting hassled for some races, Is it worth a having a little cry in the forums about it? Dude I am 100g's net and ppl ask me for races and help and to father their children, damm all kinds of shit but it aint worth comming in hear lookin for some attention over it.
If you don't want to help people don't its that simple no need to make an issue over it. I'm don't disagree with you its is as anoying as hell to get continual msg's in game but that comes with being at the top...So no more cryin just deal with it.......Panda you should know thats how it is.....
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

G_I_JOE Wrote:Krazyman do you think you are the only person getting hassled for some races, Is it worth a having a little cry in the forums about it? Dude I am 100g's net and ppl ask me for races and help and to father their children, damm all kinds of shit but it aint worth comming in hear lookin for some attention over it.
If you don't want to help people don't its that simple no need to make an issue over it. I'm don't disagree with you its is as anoying as hell to get continual msg's in game but that comes with being at the top...So no more cryin just deal with it.......Panda you should know thats how it is.....
i am not crying about this i am tellin the n00bs to stop crying about my lack of caring for them i could care less i can delete any message i want lmao like i care what they say

Well delete the msg, no need to talk about it.
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

I try to respond to all the messages but if they keep on coming and I'm busy then I will either respond FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NOOB or just ignore it. I ignore it if I am in a bad mood because I think it is better.
I do agree it is VERY annoying. Most of the time top people are online anyway they will be leveling with a partner. If not they will also have many people on msn asking for races. Most will attend to MSN 1st because they are friends which means you are lucky to get a race with top people. If I do have free time and get requests I normally just sned and not respond as it saves time.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Personally, it doenst bother me. I just either ignore them and dont get on MSN...helps out alot

i didnt really mind to much myself.. i would answer as many as i could and race as many people who ask.. within reason.. i was on for hours so it passed the time for me.. and if i wasntg in a good mood i would just click check mail every now and then..and just delete all

*locked thread

Everybody knows the stand point now. Bugging the top racers doesnt get anybody anywhere, they will try to assist and help people to a certain point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Listen UP and READ THIS! Morgan 8 2,463 03-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon