Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hang overs

i got one been sleeping all day whats a good thing to do when u got one im hungrey as fuck but throw all the shit i eat back up
mecca :postwhore:

they have shit at pharmacys like rite aid for hangovers that work really good.

or before you drink drink a bunch of orange juice it helps make sure you wont get one
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

mecca_boy Wrote:i got one been sleeping all day whats a good thing to do when u got one im hungrey as F*** but throw all the shit i eat back up

partying too hard lol Big Grin
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

Amped8000 Wrote:they have shit at pharmacys like rite aid for hangovers that work really good.

or before you drink drink a bunch of orange juice it helps make sure you wont get one

oh well ussally i drink 8 or 10 cu[ps of water befor bed but i woke up in a forest at 4 am and stumbled home lol

Amped8000 Wrote:or before you drink drink a bunch of orange juice it helps make sure you wont get one

Sugar and alcohol is one thing that causes hangovers, i dont recommend the oj and alcohol...ever had a screwdriver?...ever had a screwdriver hangover??

You could drink more...that always helps haha
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

slacker-god Wrote:
Amped8000 Wrote:or before you drink drink a bunch of orange juice it helps make sure you wont get one

Sugar and alcohol is one thing that causes hangovers, i dont recommend the oj and alcohol...ever had a screwdriver?...ever had a screwdriver hangover??

You could drink more...that always helps haha

i agree dont do oj and alcohol. Screwdriver hangover are the worsts.

Drink a beer and it will get rid of ur hangover. Thats what i do xp
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

no beer Sad

drink more like a shot or two and ull be ok
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

mecca_boy Wrote:... but i woke up in a forest at 4 am and stumbled home lol

Confusedhock:

sure hope nothing happened to you out in the forest... lol anyways, i don't really get hang overs after drinking, but i've heard that drinking water, sleeping, and peeing tend to help. eating carbs like a bagel or some kind of bread helps too, but i guess that wouldn't have stayed in ya for too long...

Quote: but i woke up in a forest at 4 am and stumbled home lol

I bet he got raped by a bear! Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon